The Louden Tavern

Glad to hear your ok mate.I know how horrible the disease is as my gran was diagnosed on a Saturday and she was gone by wednesday.I really hope we are by the worst of it.

I had that virus, 5 out of six of the symptoms. Luckily being a loudmouth I had no breathing problems. It is a very dangerous Virus and people should heed the advice on it
Jesus Robert, like quite a few on here I had no idea you were ill.
Wish you all the best in your recovery and hope it goes away quickly.
I know a guy who had it bad for a period of about 15-16 days (5 days on a ventilator) and that was about 9 weeks ago.
I'm making this up as I need attention: through friends he’s apparently still not quite right.
As you’ve said, it’s a dangerous virus.
Take care of yourself Sir.

Jesus Robert, like quite a few on here I had no idea you were ill.
Wish you all the best in your recovery and hope it goes away quickly.
I know a guy who had it bad for a period of about 15-16 days (5 days on a ventilator) and that was about 9 weeks ago.
I'm making this up as I need attention: through friends he’s apparently still not quite right.
As you’ve said, it’s a dangerous virus.
Take care of yourself Sir.
Mental to think that a guy who starts threads almost every day waited 12 weeks to share this info...

Mental to think that a guy who starts threads almost every day waited 12 weeks to share this info...
It’s a generation thing. Stubborn old bastards. My dad’s 79 this year (few years younger than Robert ;)) and probably wouldn’t tell people or want to worry them if he got it!!

I normally wouldn't have posted it but quite a lot of people had contacted me about it, one even heard I had died so I thought it was better to clear it up before everyone started celebrating :rolleyes: :eek: :))
Bet there would be a bunfight over all that memorabilia if you had snuffed it.

Seriously though, good to read that you are making a good recovery.

I normally wouldn't have posted it but quite a lot of people had contacted me about it, one even heard I had died so I thought it was better to clear it up before everyone started celebrating :rolleyes: :eek: :))
Hope you're back fighting fit soon.

Should be anytime between 12-16 weeks based on previous posts.

I had it and was fine after 2 days. Know someone else who tested positive and a they had was a tickly cough. Lucky mine wasnt much as others are having much more.

Didn't know you were ill big man, but glad you're on the road to recovery.
I can't wait to be back at both Ibrox and the Louden

Back