The Louden Tavern

Like most, never heard anything regarding this. Glad you are getting over it. Sounds a lucky escape.

All the best for the future.

I had that virus, 5 out of six of the symptoms. Luckily being a loudmouth I had no breathing problems. It is a very dangerous Virus and people should heed the advice on it
Glad you’re ok. A few family members and my mrs (no pics) all had it. God knows how I escaped it but it’s not pleasant at all.

Off my Wife, she had the flu-like symptoms, she thinks she got it off money.
I phoned the doctor beginning of March, told them I had a temperature, sore head, and a slight cough also had no smell or taste, Doctor told me it was not Covid as they did not recognise the smell and taste symptoms at that time. But I self-isolated anyway and glad I did. Going into the pub like that would have been dangerous

Not surprised she thinks she got it off money. Staff in bank wearing gloves at the moment and the gloves go a manky yellow colour very quickly. Its actually scary and people won't realise the germs they carry.

Glad to here you are on the mend. Stay safe and every success when the pub reopens.

Off my Wife, she had the flu-like symptoms, she thinks she got it off money.
I phoned the doctor beginning of March, told them I had a temperature, sore head, and a slight cough also had no smell or taste, Doctor told me it was not Covid as they did not recognise the smell and taste symptoms at that time. But I self-isolated anyway and glad I did. Going into the pub like that would have been dangerous
Glad you're well but a bit ironic you caught it indirectly off money!

I had it about 12 weeks ago, they reckon it takes 16 weeks to get your strength back, I am working 4 hours a day, 4 days a week to try and build myself up
The main thing is you’re now back working mate, I haven’t worked a minute since lockdown as I can’t take a chance due to underlying problems and having people jumping in and out the taxi is too much a risk, luckily I got good money from Boris so should see it out easy enough.

Don’t over do it though as it’s easy to give yourself setbacks by thinking you’re healed

Glad you're recovering Robert
Hope you feel better

As you can tell- there's a few of us missing pub life right now

A match day in the Louden seems like a lifetime ago - but I'm sure we'll get back to 'normality' - even if it does take longer than we may have hoped

Meantime take care big man
WATP

The main thing is you’re now back working mate, I haven’t worked a minute since lockdown as I can’t take a chance due to underlying problems and having people jumping in and out the taxi is too much a risk, luckily I got good money from Boris so should see it out easy enough.

Don’t over do it though as it’s easy to give yourself setbacks by thinking you’re healed
Doing work in the pub and got my steps up to 10K a day, got a pal who is a Hackney driver in Glasgow, 2 of his co drivers died with it
Keep safe

Just like to say a big thanks to everyone who asked after me after my illness and about the situation with The Louden

All the best mate!
Glad you’re on the mend. Fortunately I’ve avoided the virus but unfortunately I’ve had a close family member taken by it in the last 48hs.

Doing work in the pub and got my steps up to 10K a day, got a pal who is a Hackney driver in Glasgow, 2 of his co drivers died with it
Keep safe
I take mines a hurl once a week to keep it lubed and running. There have been a number of taxi drivers died,we were all warned though, some poor guys live from week to week and took the gamble. I was lucky as my accountant made sure I paid my proper taxes which has paid off.

I had that virus, 5 out of six of the symptoms. Luckily being a loudmouth I had no breathing problems. It is a very dangerous Virus and people should heed the advice on it

Didn't know that you were ill, but glad you got over it and managed to keep your family safe as well.

W.A.T.P.

I had it about 12 weeks ago, they reckon it takes 16 weeks to get your strength back, I am working 4 hours a day, 4 days a week to try and build myself up
So doubling your hours then.

Puts life into perspective Robert and what is/isn't important.

Will take time but i have no doubt you'll come through this.

All the best.

Just like to say a big thanks to everyone who asked after me after my illness and about the situation with The Louden
For all I try and get a bite off you on here, you do a grand job and thank god you’re on the mend. This place wouldn’t be the same without you

Good to hear you are on the mend. It must have been an anxious time for you & your family.

It seems an age since the Leverkusen game and hopefully it won’t be long till I’m enjoying a pint in your fine establishment again.

Back