The Louden Tavern

Best of health to you, wasn’t aware that you were ill.
Can you clarify if you are likely to open up the beer garden at weekends when restrictions are lifted?

Had no idea you were ill and hopefully your on road to full recovery Robert. This virus has really done some amount of damage. Just keep the faith and we will all be back at the Louden soon.

Where do you think you caught it ?
Off my Wife, she had the flu-like symptoms, she thinks she got it off money.
I phoned the doctor beginning of March, told them I had a temperature, sore head, and a slight cough also had no smell or taste, Doctor told me it was not Covid as they did not recognise the smell and taste symptoms at that time. But I self-isolated anyway and glad I did. Going into the pub like that would have been dangerous

Glad you’ve recovered mate.
No place I’d rather be with the laddie than sinking dark fruits and carling in the lounge right now.

Didn't realise you were ill Robert. Glad you are now on the mend. Truly awful virus. Lost a friend and a good Bluenose yesterday through it. He had been in ICU for a couple of weeks. Just when we thought he had turned the corner we lost him.
Anyway, hopefully we can all enjoy a beer back in the Louden in the not too distant future.
All the best!

Didn't realise you were ill Robert. Glad you are now on the mend. Truly awful virus. Lost a friend and a good Bluenose yesterday through it. He had been in ICU for a couple of weeks. Just when we thought he had turned the corner we lost him.
Anyway, hopefully we can all enjoy a beer back in the Louden in the not too distant future.
All the best!
There are, unfortunately, a lot of people going to lose family friends and associates to this Virus. I am grateful that I am not one of the statistics and my heart goes out to those who have been affected
Definitely changes your outlook on life

Off my Wife, she had the flu-like symptoms, she thinks she got it off money.
I phoned the doctor beginning of March, told them I had a temperature, sore head, and a slight cough also had no smell or taste, Doctor told me it was not Covid as they did not recognise the smell and taste symptoms at that time. But I self-isolated anyway and glad I did. Going into the pub like that would have been dangerous

Assume you'll see this as good reason to move with the times and offer contactless payment Robert?

Speedy recovery

Wish you the very best of health OP.

Your lad is also doing a very good job despite having to work under pressure with what I’d generously describe as an “old fashioned” infrastructure.

Back