The Louden Tavern

Robert Marshall

Just a wee quick message.

To everyone who has frequented The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium on Copland Road.
Our Family and all the Staff would wish to thank you, whether you have visited once or every game.
Without your support, there would be no Louden.
From our point of view, we will continue to invest in The Louden until it is completely upgraded and our support has the most modern and up to date facilities that they deserve.
We are very proud to own and operate The Quintessential Rangers Supporters Venue.
So I hope you all have a great Summer and God willing, will see each other in the new season.
Remember, wherever your holiday / work takes you, always let everyone you meet, hear the story of The Most Successful Football Club in The World
We are The People
God Bless The Rangers
#wearerangerswearetheloudenwearetherangersfamily

Thank you guys for making it is what it is . Still remember the mess it was before you took over ( although only went in once) . Been in before every home game bar one . Service is amazing considering the numbers you have in . See you in July !!

To everyone who has frequented The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium on Copland Road.
Our Family and all the Staff would wish to thank you, whether you have visited once or every game.
From our point of view, we will continue to invest in The Louden until it is completely upgraded and our support has the most modern and up to date facilities that they deserve.
We are very proud to own and operate The Quintessential Rangers Supporters Venue.
So I hope you all have a great Summer and God willing, will see each other in the new season.
Remember, wherever your holiday / work takes you, always let everyone you meet, hear the story of The Most Successful Football Club in The World
We are The People
God Bless The Rangers
Cheers :)

We are The People
God Bless The Rangers
Great pub, No matter how busy the place is always easy to get served, The staff are a credit to you big man .
Are you open for Champions League Final ?

Top boozer and professionally ran establishment. Quick friendly service, free grub, a few hot barmaids and great tunes. All in all fucking dynamite!!!!

Well done Robert

Enjoyed ourselves everytime we were in for few beers and will all defo be in when season starts, might even wander along for the champions league final, no many places you can watch football while standing outside in a beer garden

WATP

Love the place. Always have a pint before and after the game.

Will you be getting screens out the back eventually?

Was in for the first time this season, took my dad to in for his first time he says it’s the best rangers boozers he’s every stepped foot in. also it was the game after be beat the tims to nail. The bar staff is outstanding and very efficient. Enjoy your wee break without football you deserve it @Robert Marshall

Been in all season before the games and yet to see 1 pie appear in the main bar, plenty of rolls though. Apart from that great pub and great staff, always served quickly despite it being packed

Absolutely love the place, perfect for a pints waiting for the game to start after a 4 hour bus journey down. Nothing comes close imo, although i found myself in a Rangers pub this season which i really enjoyed, The YCV it was maybe called? got knows i was blootered

I know not everyone's a fan of the guy, but when you look at what's there now compared to before all credit to the fella.
Even coming out the Subway and seeing that pub is a massive improvement and much more pleasant on the eye.

Been in all season before the games and yet to see 1 pie appear in the main bar, plenty of rolls though. Apart from that great pub and great staff, always served quickly despite it being packed

That’s probably my fault mate. 1 isn’t enough.

Brilliant pub, will be back next season

Great Bar been in regularly and have en surged that visitors from Ulster visit when over. They have been flabbergasted to see such a great Rangers Bar . Staff have been magnificent. Best of Luck for the future.

We are The People
God Bless The Rangers

Great post Rab and thank's once again for another great season to you and your staff at the Louden.

Seeing the Louden expanding and getting better all the time is superb big man.

Enjoy the summer and we'll see you in July. WATP!!

I haven't managed to get there for a while but it's fantastic that you've managed to keep going that we can all enjoy and be proud of.
Hats off Robert!

We are The People
God Bless The Rangers

Great job Robert. Not a drinker myself but The Louden does our great club proud. ;)

Incredible what that place has become, from the pish stained shitehole prior to Roberts transformation to today.

Beyond what we could have hoped for. It’s not just the whole facility it’s the service. The speed they turnaround drinks when you can’t move is military stuff.

Really lucky to have it.

Never actually been in since it changed over,the last time I was up I went in the grapes(great pint) and then had a quick one in nachos pub(great looking pub but the pint was not so good)
Will be back in August so will have to pay it a visit.

Been in a few times this season. Bar service given amount of people is superb and pub is very well run. Prefer the beer garden myself. Keep up the good work.

Never actually been in since it changed over,the last time I was up I went in the grapes(great pint) and then had a quick one in nachos pub(great looking pub but the pint was not so good)
Will be back in August so will have to pay it a visit.

You'll love it mate. Your shoes don't stick stick to a stinking pish stained carpet anymore. (stadium bar)

Free pies and ham rolls an awe. :p

You'll love it mate. Your shoes don't stick stick to a stinking pish stained carpet anymore. (stadium bar)

Free pies and ham rolls an awe. :p
I only ever went in the stadium bar a few times,as you say sticky carpets and always took ages to get served because of how busy it was.
Tended to be the Clachan before the game and the Kenny afterwards as it was my uncle's locals at the time

Back