The Louden today

I want to know where is the owner of this establishment he needs to be held to account if he posts on here i want to know why he has not responded to the ops thread or is it just a case of he cant be arsed its a Saturday night we have won a game 4 zero and someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Vast majority are fine. More posts than threads. Political threads, especially American, are the worst.

If it was to be measured then the percentage of deletions would be in single figures.

So a business does not like people bringing in drinks to their establishment?
The yanks thread is worse
What thread is this I want to go on it

To back up the OP.

I too tried to enter said public bar with a prohibited item only to be reminded of their policy, which full capacity occupants had already adhered to.

Of course the time scale of 15mins within the footprint of ~49,000 people was bang out of order.

Tried to get into the Louden today carrying a small bottle of water due to the heat. The doormen said we weren’t allowed in with it, and if we wanted wanted we’d need to go to the bar (the place was absolutely rammed at this point and it ended up taking about 15 mins to get served).

Utterly braindead given what happened in Seville.

So, it was a small bottle of water, worth what? A quid?
But you're getting your drawers in a twist over it?
Get a fucking grip! Lol

Last edited:
Sooo…..all the criticism that was getting levelled at the club yesterday on the “Temperature at tomorrows game” thread regarding common sense and prioritising patrons health are null and void now?? You can buy drinks in Ibrox too, but everyone was to just ignore security because “peoples health came first”…..but as soon as it’s The Louden it’s a different story?? Hahahaha!

Absolutely BRILLIANT!! :)) :))
I’d have thought any decision to allow bottled water into the stadium would be for the police to decide

I’d have thought any decision to allow bottled water into the stadium would be for the police to decide
I wouldn’t know but whoever it would be the main theme of the thread was it should be allowed due to the temperature or they should be ashamed of themselves etc
Just find it quite funny folk are changing their tune now.

So 15 minutes you went without water?
Not sure why that's what you took from the op. Think there's a few that defend the pub no matter what, it's a bit shit stopping folk with a bottle of water gettin go into a pub whether it's a Rangers one or not.

Last edited:
The news has done a number on the OP. You don’t need to sip water all day when the shiny ball is in the sky.

Likening it to Seville where most were drinking all day and walking to the game, in temperatures 10 to 15 degrees warmer, is desperate stuff.

Tried to get into the Louden today carrying a small bottle of water due to the heat. The doormen said we weren’t allowed in with it, and if we wanted wanted we’d need to go to the bar (the place was absolutely rammed at this point and it ended up taking about 15 mins to get served).

Big Rab will be delighted, if this is all you’ve got to moan about

I want to know where is the owner of this establishment he needs to be held to account if he posts on here i want to know why he has not responded to the ops thread or is it just a case of he cant be arsed its a Saturday night we have won a game 4 zero and someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.
The Louden SLO and Rangers SLO are in the Members Lounge counting their cash and listening to bigotry from the air pods they confiscated from me.:eek:

Seville we were three - four hours without water , hardly the same , waiting to get served

Nothing to do with Seville to be fair and nothing like it as a comparison

I wouldn’t know but whoever it would be the main theme of the thread was it should be allowed due to the temperature or they should be ashamed of themselves etc
Just find it quite funny folk are changing their tune now.
They are not changing their tune! The point on Ibrox was that they should make water readily available for fans, not that fans should be able to carry in when they want. I am 99.999999% sure that water would have been quickly available to you inside the pub and that their policy is not around bringing in bottles of water, but bringing in bottles of clear liquid that in reality they have no idea what it is. It is standard procedure and there is nothing unusual here other than your expectation that you would stroll in there with a bottle!

My St Johnstone supporting mate got in no bother while spraying water about like Dom Perignon

Up the road...

Where do you even start with this, so you want to go into a pub with a container of liquid that may or not is water?
You are so thirsty that you decided to give up your bottle with the liquid in it, so you could go and queue for another liquid?
Why didn't you go to the toilet where water is free to drink?
Maybe you could ask the doorman if you could be treated differently from everyone else in the pub.
We give out bottles of water free to mostly kids to stop them from dehydrating. This has got to be the most ridiculous complaint we or any other pub have had levelled against us.
Hope you never ate any of the food on offer as it may have made you even thirstier.
I'm not even sure if you are serious

Last edited:
Back