The Lurgan Flops managerial record

The DazzleGer

It is clear to anyone listening to Mr Lennons remarks that he views himself as an elite A list manager .
Only yesterday he was remarking it was a mere month a go he had won a treble and that he has won the last five trophies available in Scottish football up to this season .
I feel that it should be noted that but for var not being in place for the league cup final , ineligible players and misplaced penalties in the Scottish cup final and the awarding of themselves a Scottish title that they didnt win then last season would have looked rather different . Furthermore and for the record it should be noted the titles won by lennon without the caveats of points deduction and massive Rangers player disruption, covid disrupted unfinished leagues , teams built by Brendan Rodgers and on last lap or Rangers not being in the same league at all that Mr Lennon has won precisely no league titles whatsoever as a manager against Rangers.
None .

Maybe if someone in a press conference could point out the fact he’s never won a league title that wasn’t heavily weighted in his favour by a number of unfortunate circumstances for his main rival then we might finally see his bloated face explode.

It is clear to anyone listening to Mr Lennons remarks that he view himself as an elite A list manager .
Only yesterday he was remarking it was a mere month a go he had won a treble and that he has won the last five trophies available in Scottish football up to this season .
I feel that it should be noted that but for var not being in place for the league cup final , ineligible players and misplaced penalties in the Scottish cup final and the awarding of themselves a Scottish title that they didnt win then last season would have looked rather different . Furthermore and for the record it should be noted the titles won by lennon without the caveats of points deduction and massive Rangers player disruption, covid disrupted unfinished leagues , teams built by Brendan Rodgers and on last lap or Rangers not being in the same league at all that Mr Lennon has won precisely no league titles whatsoever against Rangers.
None .
I've said this many a time, last season was probably going to be first time he won a league title without any assistance. That why the league was not over as if we had won the last OF, the pressure would have been very much on despite our form

Coco the clown could have taken over Rogers team and won a few trophies. As soon as the bigoted Republican started to put his own stamp on the team, we started to see Lennons managerial skills come to the fore. The fat Japanese, undoubtedly made Rangers best signing in years by bringing back this oxygen thief to maintain their Irish sectarian stance in Scottish football, thinking that he only had to turn up to reach the magical 10 and strike a blow to unionism
No surrender

His managerial career and titles won (or gifted):

2011/12 - Rangers deducted points
2012/13 - Rangers not in league
2013/14 - Rangers not in league
2018/19 - Inherited Rodgers side who were cruising it
2019/20 - Awarded title by missing email and zoom call

If that is a legendary legacy I suggest the rancid pish stained jakey basta*d types 'Walter Smith' into google and has a look at a real legacy.

Pr*ck.

Please dont take this as he's a great manager or that I have any respect for him but his win ratios through his times at Celtic are very good, and the next man may struggle to match them.

He left Celtc the first time thinking he was a top manager and he'd get a decent job in England, and he ended up at Bolton (where he was investigated over his off field antics at home).

So he decided he'd come back to the small pond that is the SPFL with Hivs, had a fight with them and deliberately got bumped from there as he knew the Celtc job was going to be free again soon.

He is a classless tramp and a crap manager, who has had no competition as Celtc manager.

Until now.

Re his awful revord(s) at Bolton & Hibs, remember the majority of his wins were n the second tier.

** Hibs won the Championship whilst dropping points in 50% of their games **

Last edited:
I have to thank him. I was having a boring bday ( seen an dun it all at my age) till his comedy show came on. Made my day

Let him think that, even his own support are turning on him and won't consider him a legend by the end of this season

Please dont take this as he's a great manager or that I have any respect for him but his win ratios through his times at Celtic are very good, and the next man may struggle to match them.
How were his win ratios at Bolton and Hibs in the top league?

That`ll tell how good he was. Not wins in a one-horse race.

This is his last significant manager job.

And he knows it.
Alloa next season, trying to get them back unto the championship, then oblivion.
Or perhaps all joking aside Desmot Dermand gets him a pundit gig on Irish TV.
All he has to do is turn up sober and keep his temper ;)

How were his win ratios at Bolton and Hibs in the top league?

That`ll tell how good he was. Not wins in a one-horse race.
Yeah I was just pointing out his Ratio's at Celtic are pretty good and we cant really deny that. I'm pointing to the fact that a new manager doesn't necessarily mean better overall results. I also said he's not a great manager, as has been proven at Bolton and Hibs.

I’d love to see the back of him but I fear he’ll be back on our screens as a pundit. He’d have to kiss and make up with Walker first for sky. Oh I forgot he’s not speaking to them, maybe with his old buddy Sutton on bt or to give us his opinions on bbc !

Great manager, frankly his talent and potential is unmatched in modern football. I sincerely hope that Pig Eyes Pete will be forced accept Barcelona or Manchester City's approach for this managerial genius in the close season.

I was wondering if we would ever see him managing in Scotland again?

He leaves a trail of destruction everywhere he goes and doesn't have many real accomplishments on his resume.

Maybe a bitter, rebel chairman would hire him up here but any chairman with an ounce of sense would give him a (very!) wide berth in future.

I'll consider him a Rangers legend if we get over the line for his contributions this season

He’s a bawbag. A shite manager. He will never manage again after this, his mental health won’t allow it.

His managerial career and titles won (or gifted):

2011/12 - Rangers deducted points
2012/13 - Rangers not in league
2013/14 - Rangers not in league
2018/19 - Inherited Rodgers side who were cruising it
2019/20 - Awarded title by missing email and zoom call

If that is a legendary legacy I suggest the rancid pish stained jakey basta*d types 'Walter Smith' into google and has a look at a real legacy.

Pr*ck.

Just the three players offside in the league cup final as well. Shame they never had their £5m keeper in goal that day or we’d have won 5-1.

Back