The Magnificent Souness - Dumfries, February 7th 2020

mdingwall

Administrator
The Magnificent Souness - Dumfries, February 7th 2020

tickets available here - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/an-evening-with-the-magnificent-graeme-souness-tickets-84900496671

British Footballing Legend Graeme Souness - Live in Dumfries

About this Event
The Longest Forty Production Co. are delighted to announce An Evening with footballing Legend Graeme Souness on Friday 7th February at The Cairndale Hotel & Leisure Club.

After signing from Middleborough for a then club record fee in 1978, he became captain of the Legendary Liverpool team of the 1980’s. winning and incredible five league championships and three European Cups.

After a successful spell in Italy with Sampdoria, Souness became player-manager of Rangers in the late 1986, revolutionising the Ibrox club, signing players such as Chris Woods, Trevor Steven, Gary Stevens, Trevor Francis, Ray Wilkins and Maurice Johnston, and winning three League titles.

A captain of Scotland who started his career at Tottenham Hotspur, he went on to have a distinguished managerial career with Liverpool, Galatasary, Southampton, Torino, Benfica, Blackburn Rovers and Newcatsle United.

Now working for Sky Sports, he has became one of the most respected football pundits and analysts in the country.

Tickets on sale Monday 9th December at 7am.

Silver Standard Tickets £30.
Gold VIP Meet & Greet Tickets £65.
Platinum VVIP Tickets £149.

As a Boro based bear, the man is an absolute legend and a major factor in why so many Boro lads following the Queens Team...but...
We’re used to many mis-spellings of our towns name but the one in the spiel for the event is a beauty...!!! Middleborough..FFS..!!! Middlesbrough...!!!
No hard feelings towards our friends in Dumfries though, I worked there in the early 90’s at the little ICI plant and met some great people (& bears). I remember going into the Hole in the Wa‘ lots of time... coming out, not so many..!!!

Anyone get tickets?

Me,my old boy and one of my mates who’s a Liverpool fan all going.Still can’t believe I’m going to meet Souness in the toon!:)):p

Heading over to Belfast on the 28th feb for a Rangers/Liverpool ex player’s dinner in aid of a few charities. Souness Hateley and Spackman will be there.

Gutted as I leave Dumfries on Feb 3rd to head back south;but delighted for @ Haining84 he gets to meet the MB :cool: Met him numerous times myself;the most surprising one at the Real Madrid Seville super cup in Cardiff....signed a few things for me; treasured stuff in my collection.
All Bears attending have a great evening with a true legend. :)

Back