The manager and Club has to call our these referees

I was going to add this to the other thread that got pulled.......

In fact %^*& it. Play smart mention Lennon. Mention that he too suffered abuse all around the country like Morelos does and the country roundly vilified the people giving Lennon abuse. Play smart, frame it in a way that they are forced to agree. Something like

“I used to watch Scottish football and neil Lennon previously got an awful lot of abuse around the country. Neil was no shrinking violet and would sometimes give it back but I think in general referees and the media cut neil some slack at times because of the unwarranted abuse he took. I would hope the same would happen for Alfredo because he is clearly targeted by fans at every ground with abuse and missiles but so far I have yet to see anyone in the media or the game other then myself really call out the abuse Alfredo suffers”

C’mon traynor brief Gerarrd now ffs. Earn your wage.
Traynor is not paid a wage by Rangers!

How do people still not know this???

We won’t and we CAN’T win the league with the current standard of officiating. Simple as that.

4 domestic games on the trot, 4 CLEAR penalties on Morleos not given, and a red card that would not have been brandished to anyone in an opposition jersey. In effect we’re swimming against the current with this shower of incompetents.

It won’t be a popular opinion, but while we remain silent and accepting the shafting we’re getting, we deserve it.

We should have actually had two penalties yesterday one for the guy using Morelos as a climbing frame and the other for the blatant hand ball from Aribo’s header at the corner.

His company is a partner of the club/company is it not? And we outsource operations to his company ergo he does work for rangers.

Traynor-esque level of clumsy attempted misdirection there.
No one, except those who think they're being clever, gives a monkey's about his terms of employment.
He's still at the club, he's still taking money, he's still adding nothing.

Traynor-esque level of clumsy attempted misdirection there.
No one, except those who think they're being clever, gives a monkey's about his terms of employment.
He's still at the club, he's still taking money, he's still adding nothing.
It's not clumsy misdirection at all. He is not employed by the club. He's an independent consultant who takes direction from the board.

The board are responsible for this, not him.

It's not clumsy misdirection at all. He is not employed by the club. He's an independent consultant who takes direction from the board.

The board are responsible for this, not him.
And if he was employed by the club he wouldn't be taking direction from the club? So, my criticism stands, how he is employed matters not.
And whilst I 100% agree that the board are responsible for this I believe that King is taking the advice of someone local, someone he believes has the standing, experience and media nous to steer him. Based on the total absence of any context-aware reputation management, Traynor being spotted in the background away with the team and then scurrying after King at the AGM I think that's Traynor.
Therefore I want him out. I also have similar suspicions about snakey John McClelland.
Both need to go before any new people have their ear bent.

I wish the club would stop the dignified silence routine and come out and condemn the double standards

We have hard evidence that Lennon Thumb and Brown did the GIRUY action and only Alfie Is punished

It’s a clear opportunity to ask the SFA and SPL in public why the others were not punished

Back