The managers body language

At one point in 1st half someone was getting treatment, Jack and another of our players were over by the dugout getting a drink, SG next to them offered no words of advice or encouragement

I actually think our manager is not Gerrard but Michael Beale he seems to be the one who sorts everything out and you see Gerrard turning to him for help, Not surprising with Gerrard being so new to the coaching role.
Gerrard always looks more upbeat for the European games.
Stevie thinks It's his real cv europe

As the gaffer said ‘i need to sort out the defence because they are letting in too many goals. we scored two great goals today and two defensive errors have cost us. He’s not putting the players under a bus , he’s telling the truth.

every defensive mistake or fk up always seems to result in a goal against us, it's uncanny how we always get punished but aside from that we are so culpable of our own downfall this season it's devastating

Tell me what you consider brilliant progress this season to last.

Qualifying from our Europa Group as fourth seeds.

Being ten points better off in the league and on course to beat the total Celtic won it with last year.

The teams domestic win percentage up by 10% to over 70% of games.

Reached a cup final.

Able to dominate old firm games away from Ibrox.

I'm not happy with the last six weeks but only drama queens deny clear progress. It may not be enough but it's clear.

Being ten points better off in the league and on course to beat the total Celtic won it with last year.

Reached a cup final.

I'm not happy with the last six weeks but only drama queens deny clear progress. It may not be enough but it's clear.
I am in agreement regarding progress but the last few weeks there are some serious issues developing and always remember the drama queens, the guys you wouldn't want in the trenches with you, the snow flakes the panty wetters and any other pis$ you can think off take a lot of abuse on here have been proved 100% correct with there doubts about this team winning trophies

I actually think our manager is not Gerrard but Michael Beale he seems to be the one who sorts everything out and you see Gerrard turning to him for help, Not surprising with Gerrard being so new to the coaching role.
Gerrard always looks more upbeat for the European games.

You can read the management dynamic in this interview with Michael Beale .

For me what he talks about isn't any different to any other teams around the country.

The Coaching staff all have specific roles and input into team matters .

Said it for a while but it’s embarrassing

When we’re winning he’s out shouting and always talking to the players
As soon as we’re struggling he sits there with his jacket over his mouth and slumped in his chair

It’s not good enough

be honest, you’ve literally just invented both those scenarios.....

Reached a cup final.

A hard fact for you were still to win something, all of the above smacks of a tin pot club like the sheep happy to compete but dont look like winning a trophy

The gaffer looks completely and utterly exasperated at his underachieving team. It was only 8 weeks ago that he was yelling into the tv camera after we scudded the yahoos.

Back