The Manchester, Blackpool. A positive story for our fans

Galstonian Oranje

Official Ticketer
Well done to bears who went down and gave a great account of themselves.

url=https://postimg.cc/v42FJWPg]
FB-IMG-1626973286315.jpg
[/url]

Refreshing.

Look forward to more of this, pubs no doubt need days like this where fans inject a lot of money.

Reactions: TQ3
Well done bears as always and nice of the Manchester to give us a mention, I’m sure many bears will now use this place whenever are in Blackpool for fut event.

WATP

Yes well done guys. I’ve been all over with Rangers and only seen us well behaved. It’s just unfortunate that our biased media up here won’t pick up on it

They only pick up when there is bad behaviour sadly.
Yes, you are 100% correct that the media only pick up on our bad behavior. It actually sickens me. I know we have our fair share of bampots, but I grew up in infested Port Glasgow and I know they are horrible lowlife scumbags, who are worse than anything we have. But unfortunately we have been sleeping, while they have worked their place men into positions where they can (and are) hurt our reputation, not only here, but further afield. We, hopefully (our board), are playing the long game and we start to see the tide turning in our favour by getting our people into positions where they will speak up for us.

Back