The media team need to take note, the build up must be revamped!

midlandbear

I feel like I’m repeating myself, but if tonight doesn’t highlight the importance of an active crowd, nothing will.

A bit of time and planning into our pre match build up could easily make a HUGE difference to the atmosphere from Kick off. The current format is horrendously dated and feels like a junior game to be honest.

How do we get this point raised and actually get the clubs take on it? ie if it can’t be done, why not?

I doubt it is within the media teams remit??

The media team have access to all our previous footage and it’s their job to create entertaining MEDIA. Even I could drum up some decent pre match videos with some free software to put on the screens with some hair raising music and get us fired up. It’s really not difficult.

All pre match including footage on screen, music, access to pitch etc is controlled by Uefa.

Same as half time, it's why we dont have a HT draw during euro nights.

I feel like I’m repeating myself, but if tonight doesn’t highlight the importance of an active crowd, nothing will.

A bit of time and planning into our pre match build up could easily make a HUGE difference to the atmosphere from Kick off. The current format is horrendously dated and feels like a junior game to be honest.

How do we get this point raised and actually get the clubs take on it? ie if it can’t be done, why not?

Nothing to do with the media team pal.

Back to bed

All pre match including footage on screen, music, access to pitch etc is controlled by Uefa.

Same as half time, it's why we dont have a HT draw during euro nights.

Music is controlled by UEFA????

So it was UEFA that set us up in Rotterdam playing sweet Caroline

Nothing to do with the media team pal.

Back to bed

Brilliant. Another genius post willing to ignore the point and let things stay unimproved just so you can be right.

Whoever is responsible is not the main issue here, the pre match build up that needs addressed.

Back