The Mhankies have brought the game into disrepute

They are definitely bringing the game into disrepute (or Lawell is merely carrying out his fudiciary duty as it was put by Regan on the radio there, so don't expect any action)

They have, they're including clubs in their campaign who are now being forced to release statements to effectively deny any involvement.

Our club should make the complaint. If we don't I doubt anything will happen.

Attacking a fellow member club in both public, and if the Rhegan & Liewell letters are to be believed, also in private correspondence, then that mhob must be charged by the SFA with bringing the game into disrepute.
spot on but alas i dont see it happening.
The way those shower of shite have dragged our name through the mud, lied, made up Tax sums to suit themselves by some wee weird fucker with a spreadsheet and then passed it off as fact via official fan groups spokespersons has indeed brought the game into disrepute and it will be years before the game recovers if ever!

Totally agree with this. But nothing will happen..and rangers will be made to be the bad guy (yet again)

Been saying it for ages.

But they are out of control and above rules and regulations and puppetmasters with dodgy hacks, failing newspapers, pathetic radio stations, the compliant officer and football authorities dancing to their warped tune.

A mighty fall may eventually come their way.

Been saying it for ages.

But they are out of control and above rules and regulations and puppetmasters with dodgy hacks, failing newspapers, pathetic radio stations, the compliant officer and football authorities dancing to their warped tune.

A mighty fall may eventually come their way.

Swings and roundabouts as they say, it will come for them.

Look. That club single handedly brought about a referees STRIKE! Was anything done about that? They are untouchable.

I won't hold my breath waiting for this to happen. Is this under the compliance officers remit?

I also don't understand why they've suddenly seemingly turned on Regan if he's supposed to be Lawwells man.

Attacking a fellow member club in both public, and if the Rhegan & Liewell letters are to be believed, also in private correspondence, then that mhob must be charged by the SFA with bringing the game into disrepute.
Since 1888
Ban them

They won't be charged for this, but I feel they are digging a rather large hole for themselves.

Now, where is that Michael Jackson gif?!

I said this the other day. He (The Fat Japanese) has overstepped the mark this time & should be hammered. Will he be? Not a hope in hell, but he certainly should!

F u.k them. It would just let them go full victim mode aided and abetted by their compliant media fluffers.

We should refer this matter to Anthony the invisible CO

Utterly classless and fully expected.

Strange that Petrie hasn't supported them, it's to be hoped the rest of Scottish football is getting a wee bit tired of being Liewell's plaything. Wouldn't hold my breath on that one though.

They should be up on charges however they have the authorities in their back pocket. Free reign to do and say as they please

Spot on OP its the fair and correct thing to do, i totally 100% trust the independent and balanced compliance officer to fairly investigate his beloved, sorry, a member club for bringing the game into such disrepute and for the complete lack of professionalism and propriety.

It should happen but I think we all know nothing will happen to them they'll probably get an apology somewhere along the line

Back