The misery continues for Hearts

AmsterdamBear

And you what? It's great to see. A set of fans who made their bed with the rest of Scottish football.

Also nice to see that bitter bastard Avril failing yet again.

What was the crowd ? Be interesting to see how many were there just to see Rangers last week .

Said for ages that Hearts revamp was a false dawn.

They, along with other clubs only have themselves to blame.

They were blinded by their rabid desire to stick the boot in they forgot to consider the consequences.

Hell, mend them.

Insane Appointment.

At least Cathro was losing trying to play something resembling football.
Losing playing that horrific brand of the sport must give Budge food for thought.

Interesting to see if this is just the new manager bounce or if Clarke can maintain this good run of form,.

Don’t think Avril wanted it in the first place, bottom six awaits
Of course he wanted it.As poor as Cathro was,this scumbag undermined him the very minute he set foot in the door.It was always going to be this Bawbag from the off.

Last edited:
I’ve just watched avrils interview on the other thread so this makes me feel happy.

I used to think Jambos were ok but experience has shown me another side to them, some as bitter or actually more bitter than any yahoos or sheep shaggers I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting

Bitter late one for them. They are extremely deluded about where they should be in the stack.

Back