The Morning After - Interview with Feyenoord fan Jeffrey De Bruin

u4Nuemq.gif

:D

Enjoyed that always good to see other fans opinions of a game it was a special night that's for sure and he seemed to be taken aback by the atmosphere in the first half

Good interview and Rotterdam is a great city. Love the mad architecture and artwork. As you said it was surprisingly modern.

How do they take to outsiders at the De Kuip for run of the mill Feyenoord game? Done Amsterdam Arena and love Holland so would fancy going to a match there, but I might wait until the groups over :)

Plenty of decent ones. Unfortunately it only takes a couple of hundred nutters to ruin the reputation of an entire support. I enjoyed being in the city yesterday. Rather a proper away support than a hundred lonesome fans. The cops did a good job yesterday for once. Pity they can’t control the east end scum.

Plenty of decent ones. Unfortunately it only takes a couple of hundred nutters to ruin the reputation of an entire support. I enjoyed being in the city yesterday. Rather a proper away support than a hundred lonesome fans. The cops did a good job yesterday for once. Pity they can’t control the east end scum.

I’ve noticed a fair percentage of our fans like to talk about “no one fucked with the Rangers support in the 70s” but then soil their panties when they come up against a support like Feyenoord’s who are a bit potty - just like a British club support of the 70s . . .

I’ve noticed a fair percentage of our fans like to talk about “no one fucked with the Rangers support in the 70s” but then soil their panties when they come up against a support like Feyenoord’s who are a bit potty - just like a British club support of the 70s . . .
Good work there, Mark. I'll be in the home end for that game in de Kuip and will be hoping that the fans around me will be as friendly as he is.

The Morning After - Interview with Feyenoord fan Jeffrey De Bruin

I interviewed Jeffrey this morning.

I know his recollection of how many Feyenoord fans were at Ibrox in 2001/2002 is a bit wobbly - let's not take the thread mental arguing about it.

Is that your house big man? Should’ve done the interview in the dungeon.

I was actually a bit disappointed in them. When Joe was running down the clock they were not animated at all. Nothing.

O wad some power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as others see us!! Haha!! Good to see the other lots perspective. Very good interview.

He seemed a decent enough fella. I went the last time we played them and decided to spend the day in Amsterdam and get the train through to Rotterdam at tea time. I think if I was going this time I would do the same.

Back