The moron who flung the flare at the cameraman

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fans at the game let them know what they thought of it. If it landed a few yards differently it could have seriously hurt the guy.They can’t moan about being treated poorly and not gettin listened to regarding safe standing then go about like they done at Livingston and today.
If they really wanted to let him (or her) know what they thought about it, they should've turned the halfwit in to the police.

Inexcusable. Although I think UB as a group shouldn't take the full blame. Generally find that the idiots who throw things turn out to be hangers on who aren't part of the group, like at Livingston with the banger.

Anyone who says it is not dangerous just needs to see the video of the lad with his hand blown off.

It is absolutely moronic, and it looks pish as well. The whole "ultra" thing is a wannabe phenomenon, we are meant to be proud Brits but some seem to want to be Italian?!

The UBs are great for their displays and for the singing they bring to Ibrox. They should focus on that, and on continuing to support the team, rather than this pyro shite which only gives our haters an excuse to have a go.

I’d say steady on with that

I was to the right of the UB today and there was tens of youngsters all coming down and bunching up in their section, boys as young as about 10 year old.

Stewards were trying to check tickets to prevent the hangers on joining them but there was too many youngsters sneaking down and not a chance they were all UB

Seen a couple of the wee arseholes tossing juice at the police and other missiles when we scored and even at the stewards checking tickets. They weren’t UB
Maybe not but they were attracted to them.

Inexcusable. Although I think UB as a group shouldn't take the full blame. Generally find that the idiots who throw things turn out to be hangers on who aren't part of the group, like at Livingston with the banger.
Not having a go at you but surely the UB are to blame here. The hangers on are obviously wannabes and the UB are happy enough to encourage this behaviour until something like this happens and they start with the "its not us"

I remember when the paedo filth had no ideas of their own and replicated everything we done, now with the flares, they seem to be in awe of the Green Brigade and trying to be them, quite embarrassing time for stupid wee boys with no ideas of their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back