The Most Emotional Season of My Life

Carson's Cat

I've follow-followed since the mid 60's and had lots of highs and a fair few lows. This season, though, has been the most emotional I have ever known as a Rangers fan.

The highs of a Euro final to the lows of losing Walter and Jimmy.

Winning - deservedly - the Scottish Cup is great and is a just reward for Rangers as a team.

I've follow-followed since the mid 60's and had lots of highs and a fair few lows. This season, though, has been the most emotional I have ever known as a Rangers fan.

The highs of a Euro final to the lows of losing Walter and Jimmy.

Winning - deservedly - the Scottish Cup is great and is a just reward for Rangers as a team.
Yes, highly emotional. I really hope that we can top it next season.

Its been some season. Penalties in the Europa League final. We had a few poor results but we did change manager halfway through the season and they were gifted quite a few points this season. Very proud of the team.

What a great thread by the OP.
I am sure we all have our special memories of this season, the high’s and lows.
We can dwell on the negatives like the corruption and hatred that is rife in scottish football, the semi final v Hibs - but much better to focus on the amazing nights we have had with this team, those Leipzig and Braga games will be hard to beat for a long long time, seeing the great bond between team and supporters, seeing Bassey become just a superb really top level footballer, the turnaround in Lundstram, and today…. Winning the cup!

Ups and downs. Lows…..Gerrard leaving, losing the league, league cup semi-final, Europa final defeat, the injuries. Highs….. The euro run to the final and the money made, the SC semi and fucking their treble, Today. Proud of the players, the club and the fans. Few fresh faces in and hopefully CL qualification for next season.

It's been a hell of a season, so many highs (europe) and so many crushing lows. We've managed to come out of it in a position where if the manager is properly backed, and we recruit properly, we could come back next season as strong as the club has ever been.

The last couple of weeks has been an emotional rollercoaster. Might explain some of my outbursts - gone from pride to dejection back to pride. Missing folks around me that have missed out on a few of the experiences.

So glad we got some silverware to end the season and we build for next season.

Still absolutely scunnered and today doesn't change that for me. Just glad the season is finished.

It's not the trophy out the 3 I wanted, but I'll take it
The last 5 days have been a absolute delight except for the result in seviile
Meeting bears hearing stories on how they travelled laughing, crying together thrn today we deserved a trophy this season...
in the words of Kate bush

Next season
SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN .

Agree OP. Really proud of them all today. Think we all need a few weeks to switch off now.

After Wednesday's disappointment the Bears were utterly magnificent today.
We all were every single one of us. Home, away at the stadium ,or in your house. We are the people and this is us. We are on the turn and are only going to get better

Proper thread title.

Also very emotional. Last time I saw Rangers end the season like that none of my children were born, the oldest is at high school now.

We gave everything, all of us, enjoy the 2 months rest in knowledge that the Rangers we all remember, is back and ready to go, year on year.

Absolutely delighted today at Hampden. Now back in the house , curry and a beer and my mind is now back in Seville.

Proper thread title.

Also very emotional. Last time I saw Rangers end the season like that none of my children were born, the oldest is at high school now.
Glasgow Bears, Ulster Bears, Internet Bears, International Bears. Our support this season has been incredible.

For sure

Even just being back after Covid, the first game against the tramps was really the first real gathering in a stadium since the title win, even wee things like that

Aberdeen game after Walter was a proper rinser we well

Back