The most insane article from Celtic blogger

Ah “anti-Irish racism”! Welcome back old friend.

I’ve not seen it thrown around so much since....oh since 2011. The last time Rangers won the league. The last time Neil Lennon failed to win a title over a full season. What...a...coincidence.

It is you know,

Lennon played for the same National team as Jones and he has been handed the most severe punishment of all players during COVID,

Who else has had close to a 7 game ban.

Pure anti Irish

Don’t know what they have against Edmundson though other than he wears a blue jersey,

Seriously these people need exposed so they can get the mental health help they require.

Is there anyway of finding out who these key board warriors hiding behind made up names are ?

Thought it was Lawwell who wanted to stop 10IAR ? So they've lost due to
Lawwell
Lennon
SNP government
Covid testing (Or not)
Referees
Anti Celtic media
Pro Celtic media personnel
DUP

feel free to add.
MI5.
Masonic lodge.
Orange order.
St. Johnstone f.c..
Hamilton Accies f.c.

My favourite part....:))

So why not this? Now I have no hard evidence. None. One person, as I say, has told me. I do not hide that.

And what has not been anyone else’s fault is our abject failure on the pitch.

Given, though, how we have been fucked over at every point, you have to ask!!!!

This is a “conspiracy theory” and I openly admit that I have no hard evidence. But conspiracies exist, I refer to to afore mentioned Jim Farry.

My instinct tells me this is true.

They are truly mental, no normal person could make that shite up. Keep feeding their paranoia though until they burst. They really don't know how high this goes. Glasgow, Scotland and the world is blue and belongs to us.

1st game during our 9IAR, Celtic away to Aberdeen. 1 1 at ft, Stubbs red carded. 1st call on Radio Clyde " We're no being allowed to stop Ranjurs winning the league this year".

I remember the fallout on Clyde after Ricksen scored with the last minute penalty at Tynecastle in 2005. Keevins, MON and all the callers to the phone in complained about the decision. None of them had seen it at that point.

It's a conspiracy cos...cos...Jim Farry!!

I personally would like to thank the Orange Order, the UVF (especially the Stranraer battalion), UDA and SNP for their assistance in giving Rangers a 21 point lead.

If it meant getting 55 I'd heavy machine gun every bastard inside Torbett Towers.

Just think, if the Celtic Trust continue to buy more shares, we could have a Celtic board consisting of:-

Ill Phil
Tommy Sheridan
Jeanette Findlay
David Low
The Hag
Tom Boyd
Mad Ronnie

Seriously though, they are absolutely demented. Don’t they realise it just makes us laugh even harder at them? Surprised he never named Colonel Sanders as part of the conspiracy though.

this is fabulous moon howling! finally we have something that eclipses my favourite so far - the theory that our great results in the first half of the season were down to performance enhancing drugs. Something about “...best needle men on Merseyside....” had been brought in to help us

That tit Oconnor is needing a sore face.
100%

he’s a grade A dangerous weapon. A more bigoted, twisted and arrogant bastard you’ll never come across.

Hes the wee ringleader of all the deluded crackpots sent by mad mental ill phil to spread the bigot disease across the land.

According to their fans, if Celtic do not succeed, then it always down to an anti-Irish conspiracy. Wow.

Weird thing is they are not even Irish, no matter how much they want to be. They are Scottish and British. That is a fact.

I sat and read that whole article cause I’m bored out my box. So the gist is there is a massive, country wide conspiracy to ‘stop the ten’ but the blogger has written this line:-

“And what has not been anyone else’s fault is our abject failure on the pitch.”

So his team are behind because of their own short comings on the pitch and yet he’s convinced the only reason we will win the league is due to a conspiracy theory.

What a moonhowling cnut.

Sums up the self entitlement. A few paragraphs in....we just had to turn up and win.....? News flash ya wee runt. Rangers are back.

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

Lol, mad ***s...

Here's the question?

Why can't they accept they just aren't that good?

why can't they accept in football these things happen?

Why can't they accept that after nearly 10 years of dominance whilst we were hamstrung that their dominance is ending?

why does it have to be a masonic / Royal/ OO/ Terrorist/ government/ anti Dafflik/ anti celtic campaign?
why cant they accept that shit just happens! you deluded, inbred, simpleton, monobrow, silly 19th Century Terrorist bastards!!!!

i'd love to see a post from one of them just saying " ah well never mind, shit happens, Rangers are back on top!, we will have to play better"

every step of the way its an anti "them" agenda or conspiracy nonsense.

on a lighter note...its fcuking hilarious :)) :)) :)) :))

It's not widely known on here that Nicola personally instructed Lawell to bring Duffy on loan and also sign Barkas.

Is it at all possible - is there any chance - the UVF and the Orange Order could get the KKK, the Nazis and the malevolent spirits of Pol Pot and Idi Amin involved and fix it for us to win the Champions League?

We went all out to stop 10 in a row but we couldn’t stop liquidation and the made up rules to kick us out the League right you are, terrorist loving pals oh the fcuking irony.

To think these people walk amongst us.
They're easy to spot... hanging around outside school playgrounds after they've been to the chemist's 'special door' first thing in the morning for a wee pick me up shot... walking and talking like a jakey.

Wow! Just read the actual drivel.

First point, Celtc and Ross county are the only teams that have their own testing machines. So it falls on the first hurdle.

But if he got back up, it falls again with no covid cases, like celtc, we had not covid apart from the guy that had caught it.

As for the UVF and the snp, superb, my only question is, why did we wait till now? Why not when they were kicking us out the top league?

Fanny!

Strangely he told one truth:

And what has not been anyone else’s fault is our abject failure on the pitch.

The fact rangers are playing well domestically and in Europe, seems to be forgotten by the troglodytes from sharkheid. The uvf have warned every team in Europe to let the rangers win, naw we're just good, they are not very good.

We went all out to stop 10 in a row but we couldn’t stop liquidation and the made up rules to kick us out the League right you are, terrorist loving pals oh the fcuking irony.

Apparently with all of this clout we couldnt even get the league voided or played to a finish to stop the 9 either. Damn the UVF and the OO for missing that one

This takes me back. Masonic conspiracies, compliant refs, help from the establishment. All from the fan base of a team gifted 12 trophies in a row and an unprecedented competitive advantage in any sporting circle.

The 2 horse race where 1 horse needs to give the other an 8 furlong head start :))
Never had any dignity. Now when they are failing it's the same old conspiracy theories. Just accept we have been the better team! Accept what happens with some humility....... Aye, Right!

EsLkDv4XMAMhlaX.jpg

“Now I have no hard evidence. None. One person, as I say, has told me. I do not hide that.

And what has not been anyone else’s fault is our abject failure on the pitch.”

Would have been quicker to just smear your own shite on the screen then.
I think he answers his questions with that one sentence the shite football they have been playing!! Not a direct quote!!

Well, if it means some of their support decide to vote against the SNP it may be a good job Swinney made his comments.
The SNP is choc-full of Rangers supporters and Masons,
It is the best-kept secret in Scotland.
None of them shows out and it is this discipline that has stolen the Roman Catholic Irish diaspora vote in Scotland for the SNP.

Just wait and see what we have in store for these stupid bstrds when we get independence and set up the Protestant Republic Of Democratic Scotland.
Or PRODS for short.

They are collectively voting for their own subjugation.

To all the Filth looking in, we are hiding in plain sight. B-D

I'd pay money to hear this mentalist on SSB having to justify his nonsense. Gordon Duncan would rip him apart.

Back