The most insane article from Celtic blogger

For me it's the opening paragraph,
"I had a discussion with a friend in Scotland around the end of August who works in local govt".
His pal is probably a binman, no disrespect to binmen but only they deal with this level of garbage.

distraction-gif.gif

I wonder if that blogger woke up one morning and consciously thought - you know am going to write a pile of shite today with wild conspiracies, imaginary informants and fake news.

A deranged yahoo i done work for basically told me the same thing about 3 months ago. He was rather upset when I laughed in his face. I didn't think for 1 minute someone would actually put his thoughts online. Maybe its him blogging

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

As Fuds go, he's the king of fuds

This should be right up Clinton Baptiste`s street because I think the ghosts of Tiny Wharton & Jim Farry are involved in the conspiracy.

“Now I have no hard evidence. None. One person, as I say, has told me. I do not hide that.

And what has not been anyone else’s fault is our abject failure on the pitch.”

Would have been quicker to just smear your own shite on the screen then.
If you saw someone ranting like this in the high street you'd back off a safe distance till the police arrived and you knew he was safely locked up and sectioned in the nearest cracker factory.
Iv never read so much Charlie hollox in my life

Some times I thank the lord I'm English.Imagine having to live with that lot around you

Supporters of Cover up FC, absolutely crackpot mental nut jobs.
What is it with them, is the schools?
Really don't know what else to say about them.

Everyone is in on it according to the great unwashed. Liewell, Desmond, government, terrorists, MSM, OO, wearetheppl fae follow follow the list goes on and on and the only people who are not to blame are themselves.

I said as much the other day. Lennon knew exactly what he was doing in that press conference.
He stopped just short of using the sectarian/anti Irish bigotry shite, but the inferences were there. He also knows that the more rhabid amongst them will lap this up & even worse, some will act on the words.
These 2 examples in the 1st 3 posts of this thread shows this to be correct.

This bit should be enough for Rangers to tear this clown apart in court and in my opinion we should make an example of one of these cretins.

Apparently, it had been made clear to Govt that if they didn’t do everything they could to hamstring Celtic, that come Indy2 the terrorist organisations linked to Ibrox would cause as many social issues as they could.

Anyone who tries to damage our brand by making up stories would then think twice.
Ruin a couple of these arseholes lives and the rest will think twice before doing it again

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

Jesus fuk that is frightening...

I would remind them we had a positive test but see others already have and now they asking why we had no need for others to isolate.

Simple Declan, we followed protocols so none of our other players were classed as close contacts. Think I will keep that quiet though I like it when they paranoid as means we back where we belong.

Thought it was Lawwell who wanted to stop 10IAR ? So they've lost due to
Lawwell
Lennon
SNP government
Covid testing (Or not)
Referees
Anti Celtic media
Pro Celtic media personnel
DUP

feel free to add.
Always cheated, never defeated.

The default positioning for celtc and its fans, when they don’t win.
“It’s pure anti-kafflick/Irish bigotry”.

They have a cheek brining “Terrorists” into anything, as that is their number 1 favourite pantomime character aka ra terrorists.

What is it Swinney said thats sectarian and an attack on catholics again?

That what Neil Lennon said wasn't true ?

What an appealing thing to say to someone who is telling lies.

I may be alone in feeling like this but at the start of every league campaign I want us to win the title because I always want Rangers to win. Simple and straightforward. This year was different. I wanted us to win even more because it would draw a line in the sand over the last 9 horrible years and, of course, it would stop their “10”. We all know it’s not a real 10 but they don’t. Now my mindset is beginning to change. I, of course ,still want to win the title but more and more I want it because it will enable you and me to laugh, sneer and shout GET IT RIGHT FUKKING UP YOU to every and any Tim whose path you have the misfortune to cross. I can’t wait.

"Ibrox, Sevco…and their terrorist pals just need to stop 10" - this from a bunch of totty picking civilian killers that claim a giro from Britain yet sing about murdering us?

On the one hand, I'm laughing my head off at the sheer buffoonery.

On the other hand, It's so depressing that people like him are out there in the United Kingdom in their thousands. They all think the same paranoid thoughts. It's scary, it really is scary.

Did the Scottish Government make Shagger do a wonder save?
Did the Scottish Government make Christie balloon his shot over the bear?
Did the Scottish Government fill Sparta Prague with a team full of Brazilian superstars ?
Did the Scottish Government intervene in the game against Ross County?

The guy is an absolute balloon. He just cannot speak the truth. Rangers are a better team. End of. Arrogant unwell prck.

Hard to believe that blog. How anyone can have such a bigoted twisted view of events is beyond me. Shows how deep seated bigotry is in the West of Scotland. I am so glad I don’t live in the midst of that nor are my children.

The thing is, they are all correct.
We have all known for a few years now the Scottish Government wanted us to stop the ten, when Dave King came in the first thing he did was have his meeting with Peter Lawell to sort out the business arrangements going forward so the ten was never on the table.

Once covid hit we knew that testing would be widespread in clubs all over the country but luckily for us we have our own medical team in Ibrox who are covid trained so they just submit the results on a Monday for the rest of the week so issues are dealt with silently and quickly,

I was more surprised that Neil Lennon agreed with this plan of action but once Lawell told him he would keep him on until the end of the season and give him a big juicy bonus then all was well.

I hope this doesn't become common knowledge though as i'm sure it would cause great anger amongst genuine celtic supporters.

You would think that with everything the Celtic fans know about us and our dealing that they would have know about this plan way before the season started...or maybe they are slipping

This is good it keeps them from knowing its the Masons the Black's and the Apprentice boys who are conspiring against them shush.

I have to admit that this stuff scares the bejesus out of me. How supposedly "normal" people think this could happen never mind is actually happening is truly truly scary. I know they are not normal but you know what I mean.

they turn losing into a whole new artform. they are genuinely the world's sorest losers. its been such a long time I almost forgot how special a breed they are

they turn losing into a whole new artform. they are genuinely the world's sorest losers. its been such a long time I almost forgot how special a breed they are
But they are not losers, they have always been cheated . There is always a conspiracy against them but it only seems to happen when Rangers are No 1 .funny that.

He missed out the part of the deal, that we had to lose in the League Cup quarter final.
He should share a straight jacket with Lennon.
Someone tell him the vaccine turns everyone into Loyalists, more jabs will be available for us “The People“

Back