The most insane article from Celtic blogger

It has been said many times, you could not make them up, the fact these morons exist show how bonkers the human race can be.

What a deluded sad wanker.

Everything happening at the Paedo Dome is of their own doing, but clowns like this spend their every waking hour trying to find someone else to blame.

Can you blame them when their lunatic of a manager is doing exactly the same in match press conferences.

Always Cheated, Never Defeated has never been as true as it is today.

Jesus this was funny at first ( still is). its amazing what they will clutch at rather than admitting they are pish. let's land 55 first then hopefully go on a run for years to come.

"This goes higher than you could ever imagine, Joe."

BlaringDapperGraywolf-max-1mb.gif

"Alfredo Morelos snuck into Dubai with the Scottish Government's help and injected Julien with the Covid-19 I have the documents to prove it!"

FrankCaringAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif

There’s a pattern. Sellik aren’t winning everything = conspiracy against them.

Haven’t heard a fuukin peep out of them about such issues in recent years. I could be wrong, but I’m sure the refs’ strike was the last time shite like this raised its ugly head (remember ‘clarification’?).

Cuunts. No more, no less.

To save giving them the hits, and that feeling of disgust when clicking on a link to a scum related website:

When your instinct tells you it’s true…..go with it​

7 hours ago

I had a discussion with a friend in Scotland around the end of August who works in local govt

I spoke to that same person yesterday.

The words to me were “telt ye”

I had forgotten about it until yesterday day and called.

I was told in August that Celtic would not be allowed to win the title. I was told that it went higher than the SPFL and SFA.

I dismissed it. The SNP and Scottish Government were not stupid enough to get involved. I forgot all about it. We had the better team, players and structure if we turned up we would win.

Apparently, it had been made clear to Govt that if they didn’t do everything they could to hamstring Celtic, that come Indy2 the terrorist organisations linked to Ibrox would cause as many social issues as they could.

The referees could be relied on.

The first thing was not supervising Ibrox Covid checking, let them do their own. I was told this in August..it came back to my mind yesterday when I read this….

screenshot_2021-01-20-13-08-38-63_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Consider that for a moment..This club are not being supervised in their Covid testing. Allowed to field a team with no results. Team parties allowed!!

Along with that Scotland teams can travel and do the conga with no changes or issues and the British Athletics team is IN DUBAI.

Also consider that we were the better team on 2nd Jan. We had re-grouped a bit..and Dubai had worked for us each year before. If we came back and hit the ground running…..

No one from Ibrox was involved in the direct conversations but it was made clear that discussions had their approval, at the least.

Ibrox, Sevco…and their terrorist pals just need to stop 10. That is it. They don’t care about after because they can sell the 55 con along with stopping 10, merchandise alone is emough

Would politicians facilitate that to assist, in any way, their agenda of Independence. Fucking right they would. Know why? Won’t stop any of us voting YES. They know that. Won’t.stop me. They have a belief that they might get the “Orange vote”… They won’t but with OO and UVF contact saying they won’t cause too much trouble…….

Now one person has told me this..just one and I don’t like repeating things like this I don’t hear from more than one person however……given the things that have happened this season….and recently….

What could not be counted or even considered is the utter incompetence shown by the football dept and board in reacting to things. That’s on the club.

However other things have played a role.

Now after NL presser the Scum SMSM are going into overdrive to deflect the from the issue exemplified in this piece in the Daily scum Ranger.

It is a piece designed to say “ah but…if you had done this…” When that is not the issue…. The issue is that the rules were changed just for Celtic. Oh and BTW let’s see the manifest?

The Scottish Government are back tracking on this…. They are using the press to say “Celtic could have done this” ….but we couldn’t cos we didn’t know, did we?

The other trick in the piece is an old one….”conspiracy theory”…. A term thrown at Celtic for years as a deflection..Yet we have proven from TIny Wharton, through Jim Farry with “thugs and thieves” in the Daily Ranger and the culpability of the SFA with tax cheating that there has been conspiracy. It has been proved.

So why not this? Now I have no hard evidence. None. One person, as I say, has told me. I do not hide that.

And what has not been anyone else’s fault is our abject failure on the pitch.

Given, though, how we have been fucked over at every point, you have to ask!!!!

This is a “conspiracy theory” and I openly admit that I have no hard evidence. But conspiracies exist, I refer to to afore mentioned Jim Farry.

My instinct tells me this is true.

These morons qualify for social care due to being State-Registered Daft.
It's actually quite scary that not only do they exist but that they advertise their stupidity to anyone mental enough to listen to them.
In a way it's funny as f*ck but we should always remember that their weans have to suffer the embarrassment of having a Dad who's as thick as sh*te.

Last edited:
Please Sir Can I Have More, think on the amount of the 19th Century Terrorist Vote (Political Sense) the Poisoned Dwarf and the Natsis could loose at the next election. That would be normal for, “Them” fighting with each other.

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

Jesus fuckin wept!!
These cvnts are mentally ill.

Love how he says the SNP are in cahoots with the OO and the UVF, and are agreeing to it because they know they will still vote yes... and he then confirms he will still vote yes.

Off the scale crackpottery

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

they also managed to arrange some game winning weather too
how high does it go??

sectioned hearing - day 1 - present this and he's gone

Mad Ronnie O’Connor is losing it more than usu

Thought it was Lawwell who wanted to stop 10IAR ? So they've lost due to
Lawwell
Lennon
SNP government
Covid testing (Or not)
Referees
Anti Celtic media
Pro Celtic media personnel
DUP

feel free to add
Just wondering if being pretty much a mediocre team and being beaten be us and drawing with the diddy teams might have something to do with it? Doesn't fit with the degree of brainwashing that's been going on over the last 10 years, which has reached moonhowling levels of self delusion. They are mentally broken and lashing out at everyone and everything, even their own.
IT IS FKN GREAT TO WITNESS AND REVEL IN THEIR BREAKDOWN.
This is the best fun I've had in years, until, of course, we actually have the league won...then I will totally let rip.

Love the ending!

This is a “conspiracy theory” and I openly admit that I have no hard evidence. But conspiracies exist, I refer to to afore mentioned Jim Farry.

My instinct tells me this is true.”
His instinct and the beetles that have wormed into his brain in the futile search of food.

Hmmm he conveniently forgot such impotent information from a source he trusts and never told a soul at the time of said conversation. :)) :))

Sure you did ya wallpaper, make up a fake mate who reminds you of a fake conversation that never happened that fits the paranoid delusions that's going on in your own head then write as article about it :))

Your team sh@t the bed and are now in the process of trying to launch nukes in to the rest of Scottish football.

Kim jong Lenny has already had a few failed launches but I suspect he will keep trying.

Last edited:
Us when we lost ten in a row:

Walter announced he was leaving and unsettled everyone, Gazza was off form, as was Laudrup. Negri's injury never helped.

Them when its looking likely they've lost it:

The government colluded with terrorist groups and the SPFL to cheat them out of it.

Picture the scene:

Secret meeting when Season 2019/2020 gets stopped

"Okay lads how can we stop Celtic getting "the ten"? Ideas welcome"

"Well this season hasnt been finished why dont we just null and void it?"

"Nah, I have a better idea! Give them this one. Then get the orange order, the UVF, the Scottish government, the UK government and the NHS involved in a big elaborate scheme to allow Rangers to win it. I think they usually go to Dubai in the winter. Just to be safe contact the UAE government as well, just on the off chance there's a good photo op to undermine them. Who does their scouting. Better get him involved too, so their signings are all shit"

"That sounds easy enough, lets do that"

I used to laugh at the tinfoil hat wearing Americans for years as the US had a far greater amount of loonies than anywhere else.

however i not only think this lot are worse i think they truly are the most delusional, paranoid fans anywhere on the planet.
unbelievable how they think.

Picture the scene:

Secret meeting when Season 2019/2020 gets stopped

"Okay lads how can we stop Celtic getting "the ten"? Ideas welcome"

"Well this season hasnt been finished why dont we just null and void it?"

"Nah, I have a better idea! Give them this one. Then get the orange order, the UVF, the Scottish government, the UK government and the NHS in to a big elaborate schem to allow Rangers to win it. I think they usually go to Dubai in the winter. Just to be safe contact the UAE government as well, just on the off chance there's a good photo op to undermine them. Who does their scouting. Better get him involved too, so their signings are all shit"

"That sounds easy enough, lets do that"
laughable but scary as they really really believe this.

Back