The most insane article from Celtic blogger

All I can say after reading that is WOW, I can imagine the inside of his head as a train going around in circles 24/7. Nothing else there, not even a tree B-)

My instinct tells me this guy looks like this...

Blackadder.jpg
My instinct tells me he has ginger hair, bad teeth and likes to talk with air quotes.

Ronnie has dozens of screenshots about child sex abuse that are constantly posted of twitter. It's almost as if the person behind the account has a bit of an obsession with it...... definitely needs the hard drives of all their computers checked

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

THAT'S EMOUGH!

Im sitting here sniggering away.

55 is going to cause serious mental issues for this lot.

Wait till they hear Neil Doncaster is a double agent.
Don't know about being a double agent but is certainly a master of double speak.
Never knowingly given direct answer.

Thought it was Lawwell who wanted to stop 10IAR ? So they've lost due to
Lawwell
Lennon
SNP government
Covid testing (Or not)
Referees
Anti Celtic media
Pro Celtic media personnel
DUP

feel free to add.
They are some really mental people out there

Should be in a padded cell.

I've seen a few of them peddling this myth now that we have had no positive cases. Given how closely they keep on top of our affairs I'm sure they probably know that Helander and Patterson have had covid but just choose to not let the truth get in the way of a good victimhood conspiracy.

Nippys daily schedule

10am meeting about schools
11am meeting about starving kids
12pm daily bulletin
1PM meeting with health chiefs over vaccine
2pm meeting with big orange william from the uvf to see how stopping the 10 is getting on.

Aye seems plausible. Fucking nutcase

I would normally feel sorry for folk like this, not these cûnts though, no siree.

I know all this is slowly eating away at their insides, it’s keeping them awake at night, they are a cauldron of bubbling rage and they will look to blame everyone from the Government right down to the SFA and the Orange Order.

It’s beautiful, lap it up and drink it in lads and lassies.
Slurp.

this is tinfoil hat stuff - absolutely superb

I am enjoying the fact the mentalists in there support are hurting :D

Just wait till the court cases start in earnest. SNP will get it for that as well, win-win for us. To think all it took for the independance bandwagon to go off the rails was Celtic not winning the league!

Probably jhoe the bhigot dictated it to some lackey to type
Canny wait until Tommy repeats the accusations on some phone in

Well done the OO and UVF. Great work to stop the ten. (9.5)

But can I check where the fack you were when Craig Whyte was involved. :mad:

Surely he is on "the list". B-D

I’ve had fair few differences with terrorist organisations in the past.

However, if they are helping us win 55 then I’ll need to reconsider this I think.

So the SNP have struck a deal with the Orange Order and the UVF, who are promising not to launch a terrorist campaign in the event of another Scottish independence referendum, a campaign that would have been partly triggered by scumtic winning ten-in-a-row.

Absolutely brilliant stuff. I'm genuinely loving it.

Gave up half way through his ramblings so don't know the answer to this one.
Since the majority of their positive tests occurred when their players were on international duty, does that mean we also control Uefa and will therefore win the Europa League this season and the CL next?

Yet some folk query the appointment of David Graham. In his short term at Ibrox he has secured 55 due to his "connections".

The Castore deal has seen the largest amount of money laundered into a certain organisation to procure an arms cache in preparation of us not being allowed to win the 55 this year.

I like the part where they claim we do our own unsupervised testing.

Yet when you look at it only Celtic and Ross county bought their own testing kit. Absolute fruitcakes.

Gave up half way through his ramblings so don't know the answer to this one.
Since the majority of their positive tests occurred when their players were on international duty, does that mean we also control Uefa and will therefore win the Europa League this season and the CL next?
The takeaway from it is that its everyone else's fault but theirs.

Always cheated never defeated.

Never a truer saying.
They always bring out the "everyone is against the poor Catholic community" always turn it towards bigotry, never their own fault, they need to blame someone, winning 55 will end a lot of them, it's driving them insane the now, #55

How many times did that muppet say ' I have no hard evidence'??? :)) :)) :))

I knew they were hurting but fook me, you really start to get a grasp on the pain they're enduring when you read that :eek:

An article from The Herald in 2003. One of the paragraphs;
Mr Swinney, who is fighting a leadership challenge in September, attends Catholic mass regularly with Ms Quigley. He said he was ''very pleased'' to receive the letter from the tribunal telling him he was free to marry in the Catholic Church.

Good to see Agent Swinney playing the long game and infiltrating the Scottish catholic community in 2003. All coming to fruition now.

Just when you think they have peaked this appears

They are actually discussing this on Twitter like its normal

Id like to take this opportunity to thank the Orange Order and the UVF for making us play such delightful football domestically and in Europe. Without you none of this would be possible.

God forbid but I think this poor guy has a real problem he has delusional paranoid, he needs help urgently.

1st game during our 9IAR, Celtic away to Aberdeen. 1 1 at ft, Stubbs red carded. 1st call on Radio Clyde " We're no being allowed to stop Ranjurs winning the league this year".

Back