The most satisifying achievment this season to you is...

RFC4ME

European run, removing mental barriers v the mentally challengeds, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.

Stamping our authority on the Old Firm fixture.

May not have earned us the money that Europe did and in the grand scheme of things the 4 games were not going to turn our season.

However, by beating them twice and more than holding our own in the other two it let's them, their fans and their mouthpieces in the media know we are back and only going to continue getting stronger.

Monkey off our back so to speak.

The overall improvement in the squad, the management team, and the club; having a seat at the European table and also the 'Elite Environment' programme at HTC and Ibrox.

On matches, pumping the poets twice, and Maribor and Rapid Vienna at home - that display with the flags against Vienna was insane and the results told everyone that we are back and ready to mix it with a much higher calibre of opposition.

The feeling of having MY club back, a club that conducts itself with class and respect.

The European run was amazing.

Losing the fear of an old firm game.

Seeing new players fall in love with our club - Kent, Katic, Goldson, Defoe.

Knowing that no matter how bad it gets and even if when we hit rock bottom I was still born a Rangers fan and not one of them :)

Europe was a bonus but most satisfying was actually competing in all 4 games against them.

Disappointed in not getting a cup and some frustrating draws domestically, but pleased with our strong finish to the season and giving them something to think about for next.

The two victories against the scum were so important in their own ways. The first to get that monkey off our backs. Going another season without beating them would've been a disaster. The second showed it was no fluke and we were actually more comfortable than the first.

Beating them.

I think most said Gerrard HAD to beat them this season, well we have done it twice and on both occasions we have bullied and dominated them all over the park.

It's not just the wins, it's been the manner of them.

Europe was a really nice and unexpected bonus whereas beating them was a necessity.

Few things that have been positive this season.

- European run, even though we went out at the group stages the squad done very well in a short period of time and was great to see Ibrox bouncing on a european night again.
- Finally ending our winless run against Separate Entity FC, completely dominant in both fixtures against them and could count ourselves as being unlucky in both games at the Paedo Paradise (Play days after a trip to Russia with 9 men and gifting them a win with sloppy defending and poor discipline)
- Youth Team, In the past year the youth team have been preforming fantastically in Scotland and even abroad and its from the u8's upwards to the reserve league. Some great looking players coming through and I just hope they get the chance.
- Loaning System, The new loan watch has been great and seeing how our players are performing away from Rangers, players getting much needed game time will only improve the squad and the player himself.
- Hummel I think have been brilliant since they came in, The kits this season have been brilliant and the kits for next season look amazing as well, long may it continue.
- Gerrard and his team, On and off the park with Stevie G and his backroom staff have been improvements big time. Players look fitter and are getting that winning mentality about them... Still a lot of improvement to go as we have yet to win any silverware but the squad look more up for it than previous years which is great.

Onward to next season and hopefully bring home some trophys.

As seem to be the consensus, two comfortable wins over the Dhims and an unlucky loss in one of the others. Huge psychologically for us going into next season.

The money and status from the EL run was very satisfying but, in reality, was a bonus. The domestic cup competitions were a disgrace.

Stamping our authority on the Old Firm fixture.

May not have earned us the money that Europe did and in the grand scheme of things the 4 games were not going to turn our season.

However, by beating them twice and more than holding our own in the other two it let's them, their fans and their mouthpieces in the media know we are back and only going to continue getting stronger.

Monkey off our back so to speak.

This for me hands down. Moving forward into next season it's so important that we now know they are there for the taking and that we can and will beat them next season.

It's the first time in years we've had that kind of belief.

Sitting in Ibrox and being utterly confident that we would beat them convincingly! Makes looking forward to next season a lot more enjoyable.

Not an achievement, just my opinion, but the most satisfying thing for me about this season is - as it stands just now - we are in a better position to go into next season than they are.

That could change, if we lose Morelos, Kent and Tav that would be a big ask to replace them all but we have a settled management team and squad now that can genuinely challenge for the title. That alone is something that St Pats haven't faced for 8 years.

Add to that they need to get a manager, ideally lennon, but if not it'll be one that's new to the league and will need to revamp a tired looking team. The summer will be crucial to who wins the league, we have the advantage and with a few more quality signings we can really press it home.

The wins against them and the winning run we're on has been important, I'd have preferred our winning run to have been longer (will likely be stopped by end of season) and not after league had gone but if we want to win the league we have to be able to go on runs of winning 9-10+ games in a row. Being able to beat them will help that but also means the 12 point head start they had on us in previous seasons has gone.

As has been said, the European run was a huge bonus. I never expected us to come through four qualifying rounds, especially after last years disaster.

Certainly laying down a marker to Celtic, W2 D1 L1 in the league this season is a huge improvement on the drubbings we were on the receiving end of over the last few seasons. If we're to win the league, having a record like this over them is crucial and the fact we've done it this season should give us confidence that we can do it and get 55 this time next year

European run, removing mental barriers v the mentally challengeds, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.

Beating Celtic for me mate. We've had umpteen doings off them so to finally beat them and beat them well was very pleasing indeed. It gave us the mental strength to know we could actually do it. Also cutting their allocation has been brilliant. The noise we've made us been incredible.

Beating the paedos supported club twice this season and beating them WELL,and with some style,and fighting spirit!!!,the volume of noise has also increased,since we reduced the “puddle drinkers “allocation,you can actually see the fear in their eyes.

In no particular order....

Europa league run
mentally challengeds kicked out of Broomie into corner (thanks Papa Smurf)
29th Dec
12th May

Proper defensive record (25 conceded compared to 50 and 44 the previous two seasons). Every good Rangers team is built from a solid defence and despite some slip ups, our goals against is night and day compared to previous horror shows.

Right now, our goals against record is the same as the Tims in Rodgers two full seasons with a game to go.

Reaching the group stages of Europa League probably the most satisfying achievement for me this season.

Although frustrating that in typical Rangers fashion we threw away a real chance of progressing even further.

The feeling of having MY club back, a club that conducts itself with class and respect.

The European run was amazing.

Losing the fear of an old firm game.

Seeing new players fall in love with our club - Kent, Katic, Goldson, Defoe.

Knowing that no matter how bad it gets and even if when we hit rock bottom I was still born a Rangers fan and not one of them :)
The feeling of competing,and winning against them tops it all for me.after going for 60 years,the thought of never beating them again doesn't bear thinking about.the young team won't understand that,but bears who've seen us win leagues and trophies regularly will understand.the 29th and last Sunday were a long time coming,so roll on 55

The relief of making the group stages of the Europa League knowing the money it would bring in.
Then the 2 results at the Stydome first beaten by a dodgy ref and 2nd beaten by a dodgy pass. Also we have adapted better to a smaller away support than they have.

The demonstration of attitude that the Bheggars are beatable has been vital.

The European run was wonderful though - it was Rangers being back to being a Rangers team that can compete in that environment.

The euro run was a big bonus. After a few hiccups, the 1st team finally appears to have kicked on a level & are looking really good. The manner of the 2nd win v them in particular.

And it's not just the 1st team that has seen strides forward this season. At all ages our kids/youths have been successful. The future looks VERY bright down Ibrox way!

Back