The most satisifying achievment this season to you is...

European run, removing mental barriers v the mentally challengeds, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.
For me:

Europe run - impressive togetherness and home game atmospheres.

Xmas Old Firm: Marker was set earlier in the season but beating them so convincingly was amazing.

The most satisfying part for me has been since the split.

Putting to bed that we can get wins on the spin, put to bed woeful records against top six teams and bested the mentally challengeds head to head.

So yeah, the split for me has been my standout.

This season feels very different. We've had a few false dawns (a lot of people, myself included, being excited about Warburton taking his team into the top league, and Pedro with his gift of the gab) but I just feel this is it. Gerrard is everything you want from a Rangers Manager, he has improved the team and the club massively.

One of the things I believe he said after he was announced was that the drubbings and meek surrenders to the scum 'stop now' and he was spot on. Great feeling to see us finally dominate they c#nts again No lucky, backs to the wall smash and grabs, just complete domination, twice. Love it.

Haven't even read the thread so apologies in advance for anyone relaying the same.

The most satisfying achievement for me is the lesser of Glasgow's big two now know without doubt that the party is over.

In their own inimitable way watch them ramp up the fake news over the coming months concerning all things Rangers.....in spite of the " treble treble " they can sense normal service is slowly but surely returning and the panic is palpable.

Removing they shameless bastards from the broomie ( thanks papasmurf ) , doing them over at ease twice at home and narrowing the points margin and a wee run in Europe all to which has given us a feel good factor for next season and with separate entity’s house of cards ready to fall apart .... happy days bears

The fact we've got our house in order and squashed those filth's false superiority complex.

Only a few weeks back folk were going on about stats this season being comparable to last season. Even if that were the case, then its blatantly clear our house is in order now as opposed to last season's shit show.

Its all about fine tuning, and marginal improvements now as we're on the up.

The most satisfying thing me me this season is the platform & confidence we've given ourself for next.

The manager has a full season under his belt & we have the basis of a really good team.

If we recruit the correct 2/3 first team players required then we'll be hard to stop.

Beating them twice, our run in Europe & the gap between us and the rest have been great also.

In the bigger picture and the financial aspect qualification to the EUROPA league is the highlight. A personal hightlight is 2 wins over the manky mob, not only the wins but we played them off the park. An improved quality of football all round. #letsgo

In no particular order....

Europa league run
mentally challengeds kicked out of Broomie into corner (thanks Papa Smurf)
29th Dec
12th May
The sight of Rangers kit being worn around the country and abroad
The on going battle with the fat Bstard slowly but surely going our way
The paedos running scared
WATP

A personal favourite for me was the game in Villarreal. Going away to a very good, experienced European team and getting a result was fantastic.

That was when I knew we were back. It was a brilliant trip as well.

Stamping our authority on the Old Firm fixture.

May not have earned us the money that Europe did and in the grand scheme of things the 4 games were not going to turn our season.

However, by beating them twice and more than holding our own in the other two it let's them, their fans and their mouthpieces in the media know we are back and only going to continue getting stronger.

Monkey off our back so to speak.

This, every day of the week. You can't underestimate how important this is to the squad's progression to title winners next season.

Beating UFA and qualifying for the Groups.

Think about it.

We weren’t sure if we would still have a team to follow a mere 6 years previously. East Fife friendly was a sell out because, to a man, we were just relieved to see the Rangers play once again at Ibrox Park.

During the recovery period we beat the mentally challenged, we had some decent performances but getting to Group stage in European competition said we are truly back, back where we belong.

On the field it has got to be beating them in December and getting the monkey off our back.

Off the field and probably even more satisfying was the campaign by papasmurf to allocate the Broomloan to our fans. It was a cracking thread and some effort. I was so glad that a vision by us as fans was taken on board by the club and did not bow to pressure. The way it should be and how lucky we are to have Dave King at the helm steadying the ship.

Ruling the roost against them at home has to be the most satisfying thing for me. After them having it so easy for so long it’s been fantastic to see returning to the level where we are no longer canon fodder.

Beating the scum twice. In the grand scheme the points were irrelevant but just to know we CAN beat them again is beautiful. The feeling of absolute dread in the build-up to OF games of the last two seasons has gone and it’s back to that nervous excitement and hope.

1.Ridding ourselves of our inferiority complex.
2.Our midfield becoming a really solid unit.
3.Pretty sure now,our manager has found his feat.Future looks rosy.WATP.:))

European run, removing mental barriers v the mentally challengeds, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.
Satisfying thing for me is the scum getting finally found out over the peado ring at peadodome hell is waiting for them bastards !!!

The change in us in old firm games as a club over the season. Nicey nice at the start and by the end of the season we see the players hate them like we do and as a club we hold no fear anymore. 55 will come with consistency against other teams. But putting them back in their place has been the best bit of the season.

Not letting them score at Ibrox was a big stat for me this week, that’s what you expect from a top Rangers team. Now they come to us for the first game v them next season, and I think we have them half beat already, the mental barriers have been reversed! That European run was a real bonus and a financial boost, and should have the boys believing they can get to the groups and aim for more.
I think Stevie G has given us back some belief and confidence to be ambitious again.

The end of being bullied in ANY game, not just old firm games.
Getting into Separate Entity FC's heads off the pitch (as well as on it)
All of the above meaning we've laid solid foundations for bringing home 55 next season.

Stevie g and all the staff for giving the players and the fans something to be proud of again,we all suffered pain over the years from those that tried to kill this great club.also outplaying the tims over the last three games.55 is coming and it will be so fu*king sweet.

Our fitness levels. Our 1st game v bheasts at Torbett Towers under Warburton. A midfield of Barton, Kranjcar and Windsor. I saw that midfield named and decided to go a walk rather than watch the game. You can't win at a good level if your midfield can't run.

The feeling of having MY club back, a club that conducts itself with class and respect.

The European run was amazing.

Losing the fear of an old firm game.

Seeing new players fall in love with our club - Kent, Katic, Goldson, Defoe.

Knowing that no matter how bad it gets and even if when we hit rock bottom I was still born a Rangers fan and not one of them :)

Good post Scarlett.

Having our pride back. No utterly embarrassing drubbings like we were subjected to last season. Every other team in the league fearing us. Stronger on and off the park.

Add in that bit of consistency and we'd already have been champions this season.

Few things that have been positive this season.

- European run, even though we went out at the group stages the squad done very well in a short period of time and was great to see Ibrox bouncing on a european night again.
- Finally ending our winless run against Separate Entity FC, completely dominant in both fixtures against them and could count ourselves as being unlucky in both games at the Paedo Paradise (Play days after a trip to Russia with 9 men and gifting them a win with sloppy defending and poor discipline)
- Youth Team, In the past year the youth team have been preforming fantastically in Scotland and even abroad and its from the u8's upwards to the reserve league. Some great looking players coming through and I just hope they get the chance.
- Loaning System, The new loan watch has been great and seeing how our players are performing away from Rangers, players getting much needed game time will only improve the squad and the player himself.
- Hummel I think have been brilliant since they came in, The kits this season have been brilliant and the kits for next season look amazing as well, long may it continue.
- Gerrard and his team, On and off the park with Stevie G and his backroom staff have been improvements big time. Players look fitter and are getting that winning mentality about them... Still a lot of improvement to go as we have yet to win any silverware but the squad look more up for it than previous years which is great.

Onward to next season and hopefully bring home some trophys.

Really good post mate.

Back