The most satisifying achievment this season to you is...

Totally running over the top of the scum twice at home,in reflection really should have won 55 this season ,but confident for next season

European run, removing mental barriers v the mentally challengeds, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.

Really good thread OP. Having read it right through, there are so many great points people have made and we probably could not have had a better season without actually winning a trophy, because as a fanbase, as a club, and mainly in the football department we have made really significant progress, and as some have said on the youth development side too.

Let me just add in the 55 Express on here. I got on it at the start of the season with most bears, and we are still on it. That train will arrive in Ibrox in May, 2020. Let’s continue to enjoy that journey.

Really enjoyed our run in Europe would be delighted if we can get to the group stages again. Beating them twice at home is equally as pleasing

Competing - in fact, more than competing with them. We actually got the better of them over the 4 games. Just think about that for a second. How absolutely unthinkable would that have been this time last year?

For me that's a massive psychological barrier out of the way.

The other positive thing for me was that nobody comprehensively outplayed us - except maybe the first game at the piggery, where there were mitigating circumstances (Russia, 9 men) and we still only lost 1-0 to a goal which shouldn't have stood. The vast majority of points dropped were by single goals, late goals, really small margins. If we can add a wee bit extra quality that turns a few draws into wins..... we're going to do it.

We stood all over them in the four games and it's only going to be easier next season . European run was fun , Later on in the season we realised we could play different formations if wee beat Kilmarnock 7 wins in a row playing very good attacking football and a traditional Rangers defence to shut the door at the back .
But the biggest smile on my face was a full broomloan against the scum . 800 of them to much for me , take the fine and kick the filthy terrorist loving pheado bastards out all together . Make it 100% bears for next sesson

Reactions: TQ3
Having a team that no longer shites themselves at the first sign of a physical battle.

Seeing opposing teams set out to defend for 90 minutes home and away knowing we are improved and cannot be pushed over.

Beating them 4/3 in head to heads and laying the marker down for next season.

Europe was simply brilliant.

Only dropping 9 league points at home all season is a massive improvement on last year

Euro run.

Beating them twice.

The success of the kids. It appears there's a few gems in there.

European run, removing mental barriers v the mentally challengeds, the current run of winning games and building confidence, the squad reboot?

On a personal level it's the visible, tangible and obvious coaching improvement in players and seeing the new levels added to Morelos, Jack and Tavernier - all are better players IMO because of the coaching they have had this season - that to me is incredibly encouraging that we have personell in place who are capable of that - that is a level that goes a bit deeper than just getting in good players.
Euro run , quite unexpected and we more than held our own , unlucky not to qualify in the end. Also got my first euro trip away to Vienna, hope there is many more to come.

Winning the second Celtic game was big psychologically for me . If we had got turned over last Sunday people would have just said the new year game was a freak result. By winning convincingly again it showed that we are definately making our way back

Back