The Narrative of being cheated

We would’ve put Halliday in there and taken someone off further up the park, probably Defoe, and still won the game.
They had 1 shot on target and it was absolute powder.
Their 9million quid striker beat his man once the full game and never even got a shot away.
Remember what happened the last time we went to 10 men against them? They won cause of 2 bad passes.
Deluded mentally challenged bastards.

when defeated the mentally challengeds and their place-men return to factory/default settings, "the h*n/masonic/orange basturt" cheated us! what his name ye say? "Kevin Clancy" anyway disnae matter pure cheated us

Brown should have been sent off in the 1-0 game when he elbowed Arfield

We should have had a free kick on the edge of their box when they ran up the park and scored in the 1-0 at the Stade De Gadd

Never mind their cheating mentality.

We have suffered more than anyone through pathetic refereeing all season

Theres no reasoning with them they are totally deluded... i am in the unfortunate position of working with a few of them atm.... but i even had a few manu fans in work approach me recently to say your right they are crazy .....seems they were all discussing european games over the last few seasons and the poets were arguing that scott browns stats in terms of passing etc in europe were up there with xavi and iniesta .... i did say i warned you guys dont try talk football with the scum .... now they know for themselves.....

If Flanagan should have been sent off so should Simunovic so it nullifies any advantage they may care to seek.

Better luck next time, Timbo.

Brown should have been sent off in the 1-0 game when he elbowed Arfield

We should have had a free kick on the edge of their box when they ran up the park and scored in the 1-0 at the Stade De Gadd

Never mind their cheating mentality.

We have suffered more than anyone through pathetic refereeing all season
Your last sentence is all that any football support needs to know, and respect.

They are naught but a breed apart.
A sub human creed.

Absolutely devoid of humanity.

Educationally brainwashed and religiously backward.

Scum.

Back