The narrative? Sunday or Monday?

Mearns Ranger

Official Ticketer
Sorry to throw a negative thread in on the day of a massive win for us, however, when will the narrative be set?

Beaton once again failed to punish Morelos who should undoubtedly have been sent off for his numerous tussles and fouls and for slapping Brown on the head, right?

Injury and covid ravaged Celts will wreak havoc on lucky Gers in the return match won’t they?

Scottish government and SPFL rules are a disgrace and are only there to assist Rangers in operation “Stop the 10” as Christie wasn’t allowed to play whilst Tierney featured for Arsenal at Man City.

Have I missed anything? And will it be set today or Monday?

Sorry to throw a negative thread in on the day of a massive win for us, however, when will the narrative be set?

Beaton once again failed to punish Morelos who should undoubtedly have been sent off for his numerous tussles and fouls and for slapping Brown on the head, right?

Injury and covid ravaged Celts will wreak havoc on lucky Gers in the return match won’t they?

Scottish government and SPFL rules are a disgrace and are only there to assist Rangers in operation “Stop the 10” as Christie wasn’t allowed to play whilst Tierney featured for Arsenal at Man City.

Have I missed anything? And will it be set today or Monday?

The more folk shout about this, the more credit it will get.

The wee guy played a great game. Bullied them.

Once again, Alfie had a few moments of niggly nothingness against them. There’s probably cause for complaint over his flappy slap to Brown’s head, but even that was nothing really.
None of his other fouls or bumps etc merited bookings on their own.
He was a wee bit inconsistent in his play today, but for the most part Alfie did well and linked well.

Alfie is still so important for us, can’t see ( or hope ) no post game retribution is handed out for that.

But papers have to sell copy, so yes they will try the “ cheated not defeated “ line this week. That should not come as a surprise, however with the powder puff resistance on display by the home team, they will have plenty other fertile angles to start with first.

I agree, too much focus on him not scoring against them but he absolutely batters their back line giving space to others.

I genuinely don’t think there will be this time. Things like the Covid call offs will be mentioned, but they were so comprehensively skelped that it renders all excuses meaningless.

Every mentally challenged I know, through work or whatever has admitted they were just outplayed.

I genuinely don’t think there will be this time. Things like the Covid call offs will be mentioned, but they were so comprehensively skelped that it renders all excuses meaningless.

Every mentally challenged I know, through work or whatever has admitted they were just outplayed.
would agree with this, yesterday was as big a 2-0 doing as you could get and they will want to forget all about what happened, deep down of course they all realize that not only have we caught up with them, we are a far stronger,more coherent side than them,they will do what they have always done in times like this ,they will look inwards and turn on each other

Not one of the"sect", will come out with the truth (again).
They were humbled!
They were outplayed! ALL over the park!
They were hammered!
They were schooled!
They were thrashed!
They were given a footballing lesson!
They were shyte!
Well played,well deserved, Glasgow Rangers.

Back