The Nationalist skunks at the Evening Times devote seven pages in their rag today to George Square

mdingwall

Administrator
WTnpfhc.jpg

xUWT3sg.jpg

byIlzyk.jpg

N9qRhTL.jpg

M0OE3QR.jpg

G3ZPaX3.jpg

9PSAEYE.jpg

Pffft what chance have you got, anyone know how many pages their Champions pull out was? Did they even do one

Do people still buy this?
Would have thought that this would have went under by now.
But I hope it does soon.

That is incredible and despicable.

The sooner the Times goes to the wall the better. The Rangers statement showed in no uncertain terms the manager urging fans to stay safe. I saw no such attempted by C3lt!c to stop their fans celebrating their 'treble'. Catriona Stewart has so much previous for a bigoted anti-Rangers attitude that her opinions are always toxic and the same applies to Lindsay. And all this nonsense about 'they put graffiti up' is interesting considering the silence about the thousands of Green Brigade stickers and messages that have defaced the city for years, not to mention more sinister references to the Ibrox Disaster or to killing all 'huns'. 55 is not sinister but clearly joyous. Celebrating death is illegal and should be called out.

Overall this is an incredible decision by the Herald Group: Rangers winning the league was a chance for them to reset and build bridges but they have doubled down on their agenda and by doing so have alienated the biggest support in the country who I think would have embraced celebratory editions of their papers. Hell mend the lot of them.

The agenda against us not only as a club but as unionists is clear to see here, they are devasted this has happened and are loving all the negative press they can throw our way.

Im in no way saying its acceptable but destroying memorial benches? These are basic benches with a plaque on them, they will be easily fixed and replaced if need be by the funding raised by the fans. (Which wont get reported) I feel they are making a mountain of a mole hill here...

Did we see huge spikes when Liverpool won the league last season?

Many of us said 55 will end them and we are starting to see it now, fcuk the lot of them #55

Media playing their role.

Im seeing comments from people who don't follow football about how bad Rangers fans are for being out in Covid times and the litter.

No condemnation or mention of this when it was St J fans or Celtic fans 3 times, because the reports were minimal.

And of course absolutely no chance of condemnation when it was protest marches in 2020.

Loving their pain but at the same time all this does is confirm how infested a once decent paper has become. Would love to know the percentage of these cretins currently working in media today.

All that on the day the Natzis are getting ready to ease restrictions as a vote winner on the run up to an election........or am I just a cynical auld bassa

The agenda against us not only as a club but as unionists is clear to see here, they are devasted this has happened and are loving all the negative press they can throw our way.

Im in no way saying its acceptable but destroying memorial benches? These are basic benches with a plaque on them, they will be easily fixed and replaced if need be by the funding raised by the fans. (Which wont get reported) I feel they are making a mountain of a mole hill here...

Did we see huge spikes when Liverpool won the league last season?

Many of us said 55 will end them and we are starting to see it now, fcuk the lot of them #55
The way they go on youd think people deliberately smashed the benches. It's quite clear they've just buckled under the weight of people standing on them. Not saying it's right but its completely different to smashing them up deliberately

Yet the narrative from south of the border has been that, while not condoning it, it was an emotional moment for the Rangers support and they understand why it happened.

Up here though the agenda is different.

It's a perfect smokescreen to deflect away from the lies and deceipt that have been leaking out of this cesspit of a Scottish Government over the last week.

Rangers fans turned up in their thousands, they did not riot or get out of hand. There were children and parents mixed throughout the crowds, there were no flashpoints or any hints of actual trouble. The arrests and damage were minuscule considering the numbers and sheer exuberance involved.

Celtic fans turned up in their thousands [according to the media] and actually rioted. They attacked police, they tried to attack their own players, they vandalised security equipment. No reports of arrests or assaults on police, no words like 'shameful' or 'disgraceful'. It was reported for a few minutes, then immediately forgotten.

It merited a few lines and a few minutes in the limelight.

The demonisation of Rangers and Rangers fans is blatant and it's targetted, it is what you would expect to see in a tinpot country that is run by a dictatorship.

The vast majority who turned up were young - the cohort least likely to catch, spread or catch the virus.

The UK has now vaccinated 23million people - the second highest rate in the world after Israel (cry me a river you anti-Semitic trash)

Around one person in 353 may have the virus.

Ibrox, George Square or Auchehowie will not be centres of super spreading.

The crowds were overwhelming well-behaved and joyful - any damage was minor and down to the numbers - in sharp contrast to the government and council approved rapefests and open air drug markets such as T In The Park and TRNSMT.

Mmmmmmm mmmmm

That seethe sure taste rrrreeeeaaall nice.

I think ima add some bbq sauce to that seethe, just to take some of that bitterness away.

Mmmmm mmmmm

What next a global warming headline with some skinny wee vegetarian from the green party rolled out to tell us off :))

Media playing their role.

Im seeing comments from people who don't follow football about how bad Rangers fans are for being out in Covid times and the litter.

No condemnation or mention of this when it was St J fans or Celtic fans 3 times, because the reports were minimal.

And of course absolutely no chance of condemnation when it was protest marches in 2020.

We still have posters on here that think all we need to do is ignore the press.

To give a further update, the Glasgow Times Facebook page had close to 30 negative Rangers stories by close of play last night.

What agenda....

Oh well, the only plus point is that Rangers has pushed Covid off the front page............and pages 2-8 inclusive as well somehow!

Wrote in the blog this morning that the Government needed a diversion tactic away from their own Scandal

This is it and they have maximised it
Need to keep it open for them, no abuse but on everything social media include #ResignSturgeon

The Evening Times comes from the same stable as The National and The Herald,same owners and same political leanings.

Yet the narrative from south of the border has been that, while not condoning it, it was an emotional moment for the Rangers support and they understand why it happened.

Up here though the agenda is different.

It's a perfect smokescreen to deflect away from the lies and deceipt that have been leaking out of this cesspit of a Scottish Government over the last week.
I watched the main BBC news at 10 o'clock on Sunday night, the national news was all about Rangers lifting 55, then the Scotland news was all about the partying. Same broadcaster, 2 completely different takes.

The vast majority who turned up were young - the cohort least likely to catch, spread or catch the virus.

The UK has now vaccinated 23million people - the second highest rate in the world after Israel (cry me a river you anti-Semitic trash)

Around one person in 353 may have the virus.

Ibrox, George Square or Auchehowie will not be centres of super spreading.

The crowds were overwhelming well-behaved and joyful - any damage was minor and down to the numbers - in sharp contrast to the government and council approved rapefests and open air drug markets such as T In The Park and TRNSMT.
Hear fkin hear

Let them scream into the void. Half the maniacs will actually be gutted when the population has been vaccinated because their wee pulpit to moralise from will be taken away.

There's people I've not seen in a while either, but that's been a personal choice on the balance of risk. I'm not condoning or condemning anyone for making a different assessment, because at the end of the day everyone should be able to decide what they are comfortable with on their own terms. Now that we're at a point where many of the most vulnerable have been vaccinated once, which confers decent protection, some might decide that their assessment of the risk has as well.

We should be allowed to do that without the screeching moralists, whose hypocrisy is glaring from their silence at similar events when no one was vaccinated, trying to keep us all under lock and key.

Back