The Nationalist skunks at the Evening Times devote seven pages in their rag today to George Square

I see we are now being called “thugs” and “hooligans” in one of the articles for having the audacity to celebrate and be happy at something that means a lot to us.

The chattering classes continued vilification of football supporters is disgusting and boils my blood every single time.

I wonder if the police and government have got evidence of themselves "pleading" with Rangers to do more. It's not as if the two can be trusted to tell the truth. Show us the evidence bawbags :))

Haters gonna hate.

The SNaziParty have managed to alienate both sides of Glasgow ahead of an election. Both they and their mhedia lapdogs really are one gear wallopers. Our chance to do something about this is coming in May.

#anyonebutSNP

The vast majority who turned up were young - the cohort least likely to catch, spread or catch the virus.

The UK has now vaccinated 23million people - the second highest rate in the world after Israel (cry me a river you anti-Semitic trash)

Around one person in 353 may have the virus.

Ibrox, George Square or Auchehowie will not be centres of super spreading.

The crowds were overwhelming well-behaved and joyful - any damage was minor and down to the numbers - in sharp contrast to the government and council approved rapefests and open air drug markets such as T In The Park and TRNSMT.

Mark I have been saying this since 2008 when the apparent riots where Manchester City council announced 39 fans had been arrested compared to T in the park where 68 arrests announced with one attempted murder ( man with multiple stab wounds ), numerous attempted rapes and drug related deaths . The arrests at T in the park continued to increase until they closed it down and became Trnsmt which saw 44 arrests in 2019.

Haters gonna hate.

The SNaziParty have managed to alienate both sides of Glasgow ahead of an election. Both they and their mhedia lapdogs really are one gear wallopers. Our chance to do something about this is coming in May.

#anyonebutSNP
the nationalists will always hate us loyal protestants .......

The same journalist a few weeks ago when it was snowing. Didnt really seem to think it was a digrace when people where out skating in Vicky Park without social distnacing or masks.
That's it on one of the quiet days as well. It was much busier than that.

Just another journalist with an agenda. You're either for or against public gatherings. You cant pick and chose because some of them are woke, if the big bad coronavirus is so dangerous, it's dangerous for everyone, and if anything the queen's Park gathering was much was because the new apparant deadly variant was at its worst then, the new stay at home order had just been issued, there was barely anyone vaccinated at that point as well.

The way they go on youd think people deliberately smashed the benches. It's quite clear they've just buckled under the weight of people standing on them. Not saying it's right but its completely different to smashing them up deliberately

Exactly mate, more has been said on these benches than war memorial's being deliberately targeted...says it all really...

What else could the club have done ffs? I hope we go to war with that rat Sturgeon and Swinney, a pair of lying bitter c*nts.

Catriona Stewart is pretty much all that is wrong with so called woke media. Even the word woke sets me off. I detest her and her type with a passion.

That includes me.

I've got absolutely zero desire ever to return. A toxic shithole of republican filth.
Same here sadly, I really don't like my country of birth at the moment, I no longer associate with being scottish but am proudly and fiercely British. I have no interest whatsoever in supporting scotland at anything and actually feel good when they loose at everything from international football to tiddlywinks.

Plenty of room here in England for the good people left when the loons finally get control of the asylum as I fear it will happen one day, beautiful country but ruined by the deluded brainless hammer throwing sheep and their petty hatred, wee man syndrome and jealousy.

My elderly relatives in Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway have passed now so I have no need to need to have to ever visit the country again for reasons outside Rangers and the Orange walk's now and again .

Sorry if this post offends people but just being honest about how I feel.

SNP need removed.

I urge everyone who cares for the future to vote out these toxic xenophobes.

Stop consuming main stream media. We have had a year of constant fear-mongering and lies and the nation is miserable.

Last weekend was celebrated all over the world by freedom lovers and real football fans.

0141 302 7000

if you think you are being treated differently then voice your anger at them. Tell them you won’t buy their rag again

The same journalist a few weeks ago when it was snowing. Didnt really seem to think it was a digrace when people where out skating in Vicky Park without social distnacing or masks.

Her ugliness is no excuse for bitterness and hypocrisy. The bigots in the media cannot handle Rangers success and were always going to look for any way possible to demean our club's League triumph. They won't be successful, though.

Catriona Stewart is pretty much all that is wrong with so called woke media. Even the word woke sets me off. I detest her and her type with a passion.
She managed to write an entire article about the litter problem in Govanhill without mentioning Roma:

If all sensible people stopped buying these propaganda rags, they would soon feel it where it hurts most. It's all yesterday's news anyway. Starve them of the oxygen that they crave!

Same here sadly, I really don't like my country of birth at the moment, I no longer associate with being scottish but am proudly and fiercely British. I have no interest whatsoever in supporting scotland at anything and actually feel good when they loose at everything from international football to tiddlywinks.

Plenty of room here in England for the good people left when the loons finally get control of the asylum as I fear it will happen one day, beautiful country but ruined by the deluded brainless hammer throwing sheep and their petty hatred, wee man syndrome and jealousy.

My elderly relatives in Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway have passed now so I have no need to need to have to ever visit the country again for reasons outside Rangers and the Orange walk's now and again .

Sorry if this post offends people but just being honest about how I feel.

Not at all.

What you've said actually mirrors my thoughts entirely.

WTnpfhc.jpg

xUWT3sg.jpg

byIlzyk.jpg

N9qRhTL.jpg

M0OE3QR.jpg

G3ZPaX3.jpg

9PSAEYE.jpg
Squirrels everywhere.

Hear fkin hear
The vast majority who turned up were young - the cohort least likely to catch, spread or catch the virus.

The UK has now vaccinated 23million people - the second highest rate in the world after Israel (cry me a river you anti-Semitic trash)

Around one person in 353 may have the virus.

Ibrox, George Square or Auchehowie will not be centres of super spreading.

The crowds were overwhelming well-behaved and joyful - any damage was minor and down to the numbers - in sharp contrast to the government and council approved rapefests and open air drug markets such as T In The Park and TRNSMT.
The age of the crowd is something that has definitely been overlooked. Most were under 30yo, many of which have never seen us win a top flight title as an adult. Add to being effectively cooped up for a year, and it is easy to understand the reaction.

Had they been waving saltires instead of Union Jacks, as some Scotland teams fans did in George Square after qualifying for the Euros, then nobody would have batted an eyelid.

I know that they don't actually give two fúcks about Covid but they were actually scared about the size of the turnout. They thought they had everyone in thrall and it turns out that a large part of the electorate are now openly defiant.

That includes me.

I've got absolutely zero desire ever to return. A toxic shithole of republican filth.
I only ever go back to watch Rangers.
My English wife loves Scotland and because of Covid, I have converted my van into a camper van, complete with RFC head restraints on the front seats and bed. We want to go on tour but will only be visiting proper towns which have proper leanings towards us. Will only spend money in proper pubs and restaurants, and hotels when we need to.
Will get some pics but it is not finished yet.

Rather than telling us that you've given up on Scotland I wish a few of our fans would fight the good fight for the country.
I did Mr. Dingwall.
I used to go to most Scotland games and got into probably 20 heated arguments and three fights. Not proper full on fights but I and they managed to fire of a few punches ....more like hand bags than Mike Tyson. Eventually, seemingly outnumbered decided to shove it.

Rather than telling us that you've given up on Scotland I wish a few of our fans would fight the good fight for the country.
As I keep saying - the ballot box is where we ALL need to make it count and get these scumbags out of government.

56% turnout at last Toytown elections is utterly deplorable. We're handing it to them on a plate.

EVERY Unionist need to get off their arse, ditch the apathy and vote them out.

Failure to do so doesn't bear thinking about.

Some of us are taking them on. I think the most upsetting thing was a few months ago when a thread was started in the lounge and watching the amount of people that have gave up. Some of them being respected posters on this forum.

We all said Scotland would grind to a standstill when we won 55. Watch it materialise before our very eyes these coming weeks

the faux outrage with the 'deplorable' line above a broken seat.

im willing to guess there was a few folk standing on an old wooden bench and it broke underneath them
For sure. Those benches would not be able to take the weight of 3 or more fans doing what would be an energetic bouncy. Handy for folk to sit on and have a cup of tea while watching the world go by and some would indeed have remembrance plaques on them. However, given that these would be unlikely to have had any serious maintenance done on them, they would be frail in the first place. Here's hoping we can elevate attention on to the fact that the monies raised will repair or replace these units with something more substantial than what has been accidentally damaged, suitably braced underneath around the mid-point and with a few coats of quality varnish on, to stop them from rotting in the first place. Any extra money raised to go to a suitable charity there after.

As I keep saying - the ballot box is where we ALL need to make it count and get these scumbags out of government.

56% turnout at last Toytown elections is utterly deplorable. We're handing it to them on a plate.

EVERY Unionist need to get off their arse, ditch the apathy and vote them out.

Failure to do so doesn't bear thinking about.
We need exemplary canvassing from Unionist party members, candidates that are capable of arousing the electoral with a solid proposal worth getting off their arse for

Hopefully a full apology tomorrow and the real issue was that police Scotland and the government didn't prepare for a mass gathering that they knew would happen

The way they go on youd think people deliberately smashed the benches. It's quite clear they've just buckled under the weight of people standing on them. Not saying it's right but its completely different to smashing them up deliberately
Correct, it wasn't wanton vandalism like the spraying of sectarian grafitti on the king William statue

Back