The new blackout Rangers training gear

The shorts & T-shirt are awful… and will be available for 1/3 of the price in 4 months time.

This gimmick of making a black range of football gear available is pretty old hand now. The daily emails about sales from Rangers have been a source of amusement with my mates this week… the beating Stirling Albion flash sale on Friday evening just comes across as being ridiculous.

The shorts are hilarious but how bad are the badge transfers? Tacky white bits of glue and an offset Castore logo. These are official shots so dread to think what the customers versions are like.

TM1624-BLACK-3-1200x.jpg

TM1624-BLACK-4-1200x.jpg

The shorts & T-shirt are awful… and will be available for 1/3 of the price in 4 months time.

This gimmick of making a black range of football gear available is pretty old hand now. The daily emails about sales from Rangers have been a source of amusement with my mates this week… the beating Stirling Albion flash sale on Friday evening just comes across as being ridiculous.
I opted out of all the marketing from the Rangers Shop. Read about anything that comes out on here anyway - when folk post to say they get too many emails.;):):rolleyes:

Shorts and t-shirt design is appalling to be fair.

I opted out of all the marketing from the Rangers Shop. Read about anything that comes out on here anyway - when folk post to say they get too many emails.;):):rolleyes:

Shorts and t-shirt design is appalling to be fair.
True! Now & again I have my interest & wallet sparked but for the most part the comms are just a bit scattergun.

It's well beyond the embarrassing stage now.

I shudder every time I get an email off them. No need at all for all these "ranges"

Oooft !!:eek::eek::D

The "design team" at Castore have clearly got a wee bet on this season to see who can come up with the most ridiculous stuff o_O
TM1625_BLACK_FRONT_2000x.jpg

TM1626_BLACK_FRONT_2000x.jpg

The rangers badge is iconic

Splattered countless times over a pattern cheapens it

That tracks top with it running down the side was a n abomination

If you are going to do these ranges for adults make them cleaner looking.

Prime example.

Those t shirts a few month ago. Player t shirts with Kent 14 etc on them.

Adults range and no kids. I mean why as a grown man would you want that?

My boy was constantly at me for one as he’s his favourite player but no junior sizes

I shudder every time I get an email off them. No need at all for all these "ranges"
See I don't get that. Call it a 'range' or whatever but in reality its just another colour scheme or a new design. Its really no big deal. Its options, choices and nothing more. There's no compulsion to buy just delete the email and move on. Better yet, just Unsubscribe.

The shorts and t-shirt here are dreadful. Fine. Nobody will buy. There's plenty other options. Better to have too much choice than not enough surely?

You’re embarrassed and shuddering at the thought of us having a wide range of products to sell? I honestly couldn’t care less even if I don’t like the stuff.

Baffles me that anyone would.

Fair point! Got me there

Very much of its time however.

Looks retro because it is. Then you have the ‘retro’ range that was released that’s so far removed from it.

Just don’t think that new released range looks good at all
I think the top and shorts look like pyjamas and I’d probably buy them and wear them as such if they were £20-30 for the pair. Not £86.

Back