The new blackout Rangers training gear

I like the 1/4 zip and will probably buy it. I really think they have a problem, in their design team. a lot of the stuff they get 90% right and then mess it up . I have a really nice polo , turn it over and it says castore running vertically at the bottom of the polo.

Was that rangers blue goalkeeper top ever released?

Everybody was going on about it but haven’t seen it
No and it was the one i was waiting for it to be framed, you'll probably never see it now, unless they bring out at the same we actually wear the white one for a match as promised

We can do much better than Castore as our kit supplier. The club should be striving for a recognised best in class supplier such as a Nike, Adidas, Umbro etc

I’m still running their tops through the wash today and they were made 30 years ago.

I can’t stop laughing at how bad that tshirt and shorts are. Like something from the 90s but 20 levels worse.
The sane amongst us thought the same of the horrific lilac number in the 90s, turned out to be quite the collectors item! Get it bought and tucked away as a pension top up

Never understood people raging at 'new ranges'.

You don't have to buy them. And there was a time, very recently when the choices on offer was non-existant.

Also has nobody been paying attention to what the young team wear nowadays? Expect to see some teen cutting about in those shorts, socks and sliders and a £600 North face jacket that was originally intended for summiting Everest. They young maniacs will lap up they shorts and t-shirt.

The shorts and T shirt are like the male version of a sexy wee nightie :oops:

I might show the mrs the shorts and see if she wants me to get them and for me to wear them for our 'sexy time' :D

That'll only be twice a year though - Valentine's and birthday :D

WTF is up with the shorts and t-shirt?

£86 for what looks like a set of jammies.

The shorts & T-shirt are awful… and will be available for 1/3 of the price in 4 months time.

This gimmick of making a black range of football gear available is pretty old hand now. The daily emails about sales from Rangers have been a source of amusement with my mates this week… the beating Stirling Albion flash sale on Friday evening just comes across as being ridiculous.
Just wait for the "Bacuna is away to Birmingham" range

Castore would sell their granny. Most of it is tacky shit and the sizing is woeful. Large would be lucky to fit Kate Moss

Bisgrove and Robertson etc have been on record recently saying that our performances with Castore have proven that we can sit at the big table again and actually move and sell kit.

The major players didn't take a chance on us because we were in an unwinnable position, hopefully now that we've established a decent track record and are showing to be back on a stable footing, those players look our way again.

I'd quite like Nike or Adidas, equally I'd not be fussed about a return to Umbro, very understated kits.

Castore really are taking the piss now.
I think that every month when the ‘new range’ email drops in!!!

I also think embroider the badge on ffs, when they are asking that amount of money just gave us something that will last and feels a bit special instead of how can I milk the fans for more money - it seems to be an attitude of ‘there’s a top - just stick a rangers badge on it and it will sell’

Back