The new PR guy

chucknorris

All this going on with talk of awarding titles etc is his first test. Every day the filth have their stance in the papers basically drip feeding the narrative until them being handed the league is an acceptable outcome.

What is our PR doing to get our message out there?

Don’t think he’s officially started and it wouldn’t matter. There pulling out the cheerleaders for them

Fair enough if he hasnt started yet, had read him getting credit for the Robertsons statement a couple of weeks ago and thought he had started.

All this going on with talk of awarding titles etc is his first test. Every day the filth have their stance in the papers basically drip feeding the narrative until them being handed the league is an acceptable outcome.

He is sitting back laughing at the 180 turn of attack by the Celtic media squad, they are showing themselves up for what they are without us having to say a word

Already released a statement regarding league titles now leaving it to them to make a total erse of themselves with statements from a club who don't do statements

I would like to think he is well experienced in how the scum propaganda machine works, coming from his background and seeing how Sinn Fein and their placemen control and manipulate the media to their advantage in NI, as its much the same. However, the proof will be in the pudding I suppose.....

People can’t wait to have a go , can they?
@ID10 said he started several weeks ago.
I am not having a go but I would say this is his first big challenge.
I maybe not seeing the tactics but I can’t see a particular strategy here.
We have made a statement, and there may well be plenty going on in the background, but without doubt Liewell has his lackeys toeing the party line big time....

We've said all that needs to be said at the moment, the papers are doing all the talking with made up stories. As soon as there's something official I'm sure we'll comment. Hollicom is making a complete mess of things at the moment if you ask me.

we have all said now is not the time to worry about titles, after all people are dying .
Our time will come when it really matters not now

@ID10 said he started several weeks ago.
I am not having a go but I would say this is his first big challenge.
I maybe not seeing the tactics but I can’t see a particular strategy here.
We have made a statement, and there may well be plenty going on in the background, but without doubt Liewell has his lackeys toeing the party line big time....
We don't have any lackeys in the media, that the big problem.

It’s going to take a lot longer than 3 weeks to turn this around. He will need to demonstrate some short term success but his appointment will be more about us having a proper PR strategy rather than reactive fire fighting.

Nothing has happened yet, just the mentally challengeds and their mouthpieces spewing their sh#te from different angles to get their goal.

I think he's doing the right thing, letting them look stupid and very desperate without lifting a finger.

Hollicom have made a complete arse of this.

We don't have any lackeys in the media, that the big problem.
Why would we want anybody writing sh#te like Keef wrote today?

Their media lackeys have very little talent, if any. Only people with very limited intelligence would give their work any approval.

His work is that blatantly biased now I think he knows the papers are in trouble and he's angling for a "job" writing for one of the mentally challenged blogs.

It may be his only option.

Indeed. But he’s got the measure of them already, which you’d expect no less from a true Bluenose. If there was a clap emoji on this board he’d be getting it.

E0zrYEQ.gif

Traynor is gone

David is now the main man

As much as I am more for actions rather than statements. There has been a definite improvement in the writing of them, but more importantly the strategy.

There appears to be a chess game at play where at long last we are looking a few moves ahead. No doubt having operated within the political environment of Northern Ireland he will be very adept in this way of thinking and positioning.

There appears to be a chess game at play where at long last we are looking a few moves ahead. No doubt having operated within the political environment of Northern Ireland he will be very adept in this way of thinking and positioning.
My recent thoughts exactly. The key to any war of words is saying something that gets a reaction you’re already planning for.

As much as I am more for actions rather than statements. There has been a definite improvement in the writing of them, but more importantly the strategy.

Isn't it sad it has come to this. It now feels like supporting Rangers is about 30% to do with football.

Traynor is gone

David is now the main man
And he’s done some seriously good work since walking in the door.
Make more moves in our PR than Traynor did in 8 years.
And he’s making us look more and more of a nuisance to the rest of the league, which is a good thing. Calling the corrupt mob out.

Let’s be fair to the man. The fact we are trying to lead this instead of just producing statements with nothing to back them up is a total change in itself.

We might not win this but we will have improved our position and reputation. So that alone is positive. But everything to play for yet.

Doing a great job so far. If thay are having to phone round to bully people is is far from a done deal.

Back