The NHS

They are the real people, not somebody shouting from a football stand being self righteous who hasn't really did anything to help people who screams "WATP" though, yes i'd definitely say our fans are more moral than theirs (celtic)

They are the real people, not somebody shouting from a football stand being self righteous who hasn't really did anything to help people who screams "WATP" though, yes i'd definitely say our fans are more moral than theirs (celtic)
Don’t think you read my op as you have done exactly as I suggested others would do.

our Cleaners porters catering staff nurses doctored and everyone else putting themselves in the frontline in hospitals deserve full praise and hopefully rewards will follow, I started the thread tongue in cheek and you have taken it too far by you being offended.

There will not be a single person on the forum who won’t be proud if our MHS

Don’t think you read my op as you have done exactly as I suggested others would do.

our Cleaners porters catering staff nurses doctored and everyone else putting themselves in the frontline in hospitals deserve full praise and hopefully rewards will follow, I started the thread tongue in cheek and you have taken it too far by you being offended.

There will not be a single person on the forum who won’t be proud if our MHS
Nope! Not offended, i am just seeing it from my viewpoint as it is, My post is in relation to your thread, but not directed at yourself.

My Son and his wife are.
I worry a bit
It can’t be easy mate although like my family members just laugh at you and tell you that they do the job because they love doing it and get rewards seeing people getting better, a special breed of person mate

Have the Scum came out with any support in relation to the NHS?

Have seen plenty of other clubs doing it, but as yet, not them, or have I missed it.

I expect the advert will have changed by tomorrow. No way the perpetually offended, who have friends in high places, will allow this to continue.
Who cares?
Our NHS Are the people,
Following that,
WATP

Loved the suggestion we should have an NHS day as well as Armed Forces Day in future. We know who won't!

I expect the advert will have changed by tomorrow. No way the perpetually offended, who have friends in high places, will allow this to continue.
Who cares?
Our NHS Are the people,
Following that,
WATP

Loved the suggestion we should have an NHS day as well as Armed Forces Day in future. We know who won't!
There is absolutely zero chance of a UK wide advert for our UK NHS being censored or edited in any way whatsoever because it upsets a few thousand puddle drinkers mate.

It just isn't going to happen.

Back