The night before the final...

Teddyjohn

.....and when the power begins to shift back to Ibrox but it is like the longest ever day.

The day is absolutely dragging in and it seems as if the clock has stopped.....cannot wait to get wired into those tramps tomorrow.

It’ll be a good warm up for when we win 55.

Cracking open a bottle of wine shortly and then a few cultural tunes in preparation. Will likely be up at the crack of dawn too like a big wean.

Superb!!

Going to have a full house tonight good few drinks and the boxing helps keep my mind away from the game tomorrow.

.....and when the power begins to shift back to Ibrox but it is like the longest ever day.

The day is absolutely dragging in and it seems as if the clock has stopped.....cannot wait to get wired into those tramps tomorrow.

It’ll be a good warm up for when we win 55.

Cracking open a bottle of wine shortly and then a few cultural tunes in preparation. Will likely be up at the crack of dawn too like a big wean.

Superb!!

There's no harm in starting early mate.

Excitement building nerves begining to shred but I wouldn't have it any other way,If I didn't get the buzz there would be something wrong because it's feelings like this that has had me hooked on the Rangers since I was a youngster decades ago.

Watching the Manchester Derby now then boxing later, I think it will be tomorrow morning before I start thinking about it and the nerves start

I hate the run up to it, stomach doing somersaults, playing out all the scenarios of the game over and over in my head, the thought of either going absolutely tonto squared if we win to having to face the music once again if we don't...
I'll have a few cans, tunes on, and hit the Louden early doors to get proper up for it, never got a ticket in the ballot.
Worst part is I start a new job on Monday so I can't go too ott.

Watching the Manchester derby, then the boxing, plus getting drunk. Best way to pass the time until the real main event of the weekend!

We have friends over from NZ this weekend, so that distracts me tonight as we’re going out for dinner. Tomorrow it’s my birthday (stealth), so besides hoping for a perfect present from the players and Manager, I’ll be out for brunch, before returning home to watch the game. Unfortunately none of the local pubs in West London are showing the game (that I’m aware of).

I’ll be busier this build up than I can ever remember... who knows if that’s good or not?!

I’m more concerned about the “morning of...”, think I’ll be awake at 7 tomorrow morning, not leaving for the game till 12:30!!

Went to Christmas Edinburgh markets and found some players and ex players out. Buff, Lafferty and all posed for pics. Great day

We have friends over from NZ this weekend, so that distracts me tonight as we’re going out for dinner. Tomorrow it’s my birthday (stealth), so besides hoping for a perfect present from the players and Manager, I’ll be out for brunch, before returning home to watch the game. Unfortunately none of the local pubs in West London are showing the game (that I’m aware of).

I’ll be busier this build up than I can ever remember... who knows if that’s good or not?!
Famous three kings at west ken will be showing it

Went to Christmas Edinburgh markets and found some players and ex players out. Buff, Lafferty and all posed for pics. Great day

Need more on this :D

Morelos and Lafferty were out at the Edinburgh Xmas markets? Together?

Aw ffs Lafferty is going to get him pished on the Gluhwein.

Buff at least knows two English words

buff can speak two words of English and Lafferty has taught him

Live in Manchester, been out for a few beers with some mates watching the game, just got home, dinner with the wife and a Christmas movie after. Can’t wait to get on the road with my 8 year old and old man, 3 generations tomorrow, I’m sure there wil Ben many the same. The wee man hasn’t seen a trophy win yet, fingers crossed for tomorrow

I feel ill with nerves, have done all day. Doubt I'll sleep well tonight and I'm trying to find things to do tomorrow to wind the clock down! This tomorrow means so much!

In work at 7am tomorrow. Done an extra hour this week so I can finish at 2pm tomorrow. Straight home to watch the game with the unusual caveat of this time I'll be sober.

Ive been pished during enough Rangers victories in my time. If the gods are to favour us tomorrow, I want to savour and remember it. I'll probably be straight to the off license at 5pm right enough if we do win.

I don't envisage much sleep tonight. I'll be playing out the scenario of us winning over and over. Maybe a glancing header from Alfredo down at the mentally challenged end. A 90th minute vindicating penalty buried away by our captain. The venomous fury on the yellow toothed bigot's face. The Lego eater and thumbhead stood, hands on hips, crestfallen....

Please O Lord let it be so.

Live in Manchester, been out for a few beers with some mates watching the game, just got home, dinner with the wife and a Christmas movie after. Can’t wait to get on the road with my 8 year old and old man, 3 generations tomorrow, I’m sure there wil Ben many the same. The wee man hasn’t seen a trophy win yet, fingers crossed for tomorrow
I’m down in Manchester for the game tomorrow, in the city centre will there be anywhere to watch the game. Was just planning on watching it in the hotel on Rangers Tv but if there is somewhere that will show it ahead of EPL I could be tempted

Just got some food delivered and the girl mentioned she's going to be sick tomorrow for the football due to the weather. Didn't want to ask her what team she supported. Didn't want to ruin it as she was fucking gorgeous. :) Later I'm just going to assume that she loves The 'gers.

Watching some League Cup Final wins from the 80s on YouTube to get in the mood.

I'm in London with my family just now and all I've had in the back of my mind is this game.
I'm seriously worried I'm going to ruin the whole weekend if we lose because I will not be a good person to be around. I'm still not over dropping 2 points the other night.

I’m just back from a panto in Dundee and they had all the kids shouting out let’s go the whole night. I’m taking that as a sign from the gods that we’re winning this tomorrow!

Reactions: afr
just woke up about half hour ago, cant get back to sleep with the nerves/excitement. had a dream we won 2-1. come on rangers

Back