The Nippy Show with Swinney coming on.

Gentlemen let's not turn this into a rangers v snp fight. The last thing we need is a diversion for her away from the scandal of trying to get a rival thrown in jail at the cost to the taxpayer of half a million quid.

Let that battle carry on as it's much more important to us all and decent minded people who respect democracy.

You can guarantee there will be a spike, whether there is or not.
You're right, unfortunately it coincides with asymptomatic testing of school kids, so will 100% be a rise in cases. There will be no way to know if it's related to the weekend. Stirling and Clacks have had rising cases with this increased surge testing.

Lets face it if it was not us winning and going mental then it was the tims winning and going mental! The SNP or police should have seen this coming in at least in January.

Also think there was a lot of under 30's letting off steam with basically being locked up for the last 10 weeks - if you use a pressure cooker you need a safety valve or it will blow up in your face

He went to Forrester High (same school as Souness) and apparently was in the BB as a youngster. He’s one of those butter wouldn’t melt christians that give churchgoers a bad name.
He is now a regular attendant of the RC church, also his kids who could have went to good schools nearer his home attend RC schools.

You're right, unfortunately it coincides with asymptomatic testing of school kids, so will 100% be a rise in cases. There will be no way to know if it's related to the weekend. Stirling and Clacks have had rising cases with this increased surge testing.
Let's not forget this, the new testing methods (not always reliable) are identifying way more cases everywhere....nothing to do with us.

For the good of Rangers we all as fans need to agree to vote for one unionist party and one only , whether it’s Labour , conservative or Lib Dem . We need to come to a consensus on this , publicise it and the reasons for doing so , and make a huge collective effort to damage the SNP at the polls in may . We’ve left it too long as it is and allowed our own voting partisanship to cloud our judgement . All that matters is getting the SNP out . Who cares really if it’s Labour or Conservative who replace them
Totally agree with this.
Don't split the vote in any area. Pick a party against the SNP and everybody stick with it.
My preference would be Conservative but I'd vote anybody against SNP.
The hard bit is promoting who we all vote for. Social media is probably the best way to do this.

FFS now a journalist asking Swinney if the Police or football authorities should take action against Rangers!
I cant stand the guy or what he stands for but his response was ok to that question - leave the football stuff for the football authorities and Policing for the police, a total body swerve of an answer but in our favour.

Totally, imagine if all employers or groups were held accountable for their supporters or employees.
That would mean the SNP being responsible for the cult, that'll never happen
Never thought someone thats educated enough to be a journalist would even consider it a possibility,it should be confined to a few clowns on twitter

Lets face it if it was not us winning and going mental then it was the tims winning and going mental! The SNP or police should have seen this coming in at least in January.

Also think there was a lot of under 30's letting off steam with basically being locked up for the last 10 weeks - if you use a pressure cooker you need a safety valve or it will blow up in your face

The police knew what was going to happen and, from what I saw on Saturday at Ibrox, I thought they handled it very well.

The pious reaction of our detractors is exactly that. Do not rise to it.

So since the pandemic we have had;

BLM parades, many turned to riots. Message was from SNP that anyone attending should stay safe.

Independence parades, message from SNP is to allow them.

Weeks of riots from Celtic fans, a quick reminder of covid restrictions.

Celtic fans turn up to Hampden for cup final, silence from SNP is defeaning to use Swinney own words.

St.Johnstone fans celebrate cup final win, see above ie silence.

Rangers fans do same as St.Johnstone but this time its a disgrace, lie about the football club and threaten retrospective punishments to anyone found breaking restrictions?

Football and politics should be separate, yet these corrupt cult leaders bring them together more often than not, if you are 'one of us' and vote these cretins then you are a disgrace.

My question is, with the rumours of George Square and Ibrox being focal points, and the massive possibility of the league being won this season - why wasn't there more effort - or an effort into shutting these areas off with a large police presence and barriers?

They knew this would happen (and it would be the same if Celtic won the league) but no effort was made, just so they can go "big bad Rangers"

I've no issues with anyone out having fun in these times, absolutely none but surely the powers that be should have looked to shut it down if they felt so strongly about the apparent "dangers"

It's even more mental if you think about it. Whatever way it went there was going to be a massive party in Glasgow whenever the league was won by whomever won it. George square was going to be a focal point plus one of the stadiums depending on the winner.

They had since the start of the season to prepare for this, they chose not to.

The fact of the matter is that Rangers FC did a media release urging fans to be safe and obey the rules prior to the celebrations, but no-one in the print, radio or television media chose to cover it (to my knowledge).

Is that the club's fault? Or is that the fault of the bias and contempt that various decision-makers within the Scottish MSM have towards Rangers, and the likes of BBC Scotland CHOOSING to impose a media blackout on our club?

Back