The Official “How is Timmy taking it this morning?” Thread

I've already heard something kind of like this once or twice:

"You'll drop points at Kilmarnock, you'll drop points somewhere else. Even if you beat us, you've got Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell away in January and you'll be behind us in February because you always blow it."

The emphasis being on our January fixtures.

They're looking for salvation way down the road, not even in this set of fixtures. Admittedly, our January fixtures are tough, but that's a quarter of a year away and anything could happen between now and then.

We just need to keep putting teams away in a professional manner and they will start getting very, very twitchy.

Yes, this second phase of games is vital.

I don’t think we look more than one game at a time in terms of the players & management, of course, but as fans if we can go 10 wins & a draw it’ll be a long long way back for them.

And a win against Livi & at Kilmarnock & it’s
Genuinely on.

Spoke with two I am acquainted with, one directly after the game and one yesterday afternoon. Both accepted their system does not work, and that we didn't get out of second gear. Both admitted we more than deserved our victory.

If their players took the necessary precautions maybe they could’ve played. Not our problem dickheads. 0-2!

It's almost as if Christie being an idiot and sitting in Armstrongs room all night playing Xbox is to blame for him not playing.

"You'll drop points at Kilmarnock, you'll drop points somewhere else. Even if you beat us, you've got Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell away in January and you'll be behind us in February because you always blow it."

They're looking for salvation way down the road, not even in this set of fixtures. Admittedly, our January fixtures are tough, but that's a quarter of a year away and anything could happen between now and then.

We just need to keep putting teams away in a professional manner and they will start getting very, very twitchy.
I've heard similar re: January's fixtures, do they get an email out with approved excuses or something?

They don't like it when you point out we've had Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell away already and only dropped 2 points because of terrible officiating.

"Aye, yous are shite in January but" is all they have left. Literally pinning their hopes on 9.75 in a row on another team collapsing.

I don't talk to any of them in my work unless I need to.

So heard nothing.... even if I did talk to them, I am keeping my mouth shut this season. If we win the league, they'll hear me.

Yes, this second phase of games is vital.

I don’t think we look more than one game at a time in terms of the players & management, of course, but as fans if we can go 10 wins & a draw it’ll be a long long way back for them.

And a win against Livi & at Kilmarnock & it’s
Genuinely on.

We sit top having played 2nd, 3rd and 4th all away from home. We are in a great position at present. We just need to keep kicking on.

I expect this thread will not be as busy as usual with many folk working from home and not talking to the cleaners but in my place they’re very quiet.

One was bemoaning the players they had out, I said that wouldn't have made a difference anyway. Lennon also getting it in the neck.
It’s times like this I miss working in the office :)

They are distraught.

They don't know what to do with themselves.

They don't know if they want a shite or a herrcut.

They know the balance of power is shifting.

They know The Rangers are coming!

We sit top having played 2nd, 3rd and 4th all away from home. We are in a great position at present. We just need to keep kicking on.
That’s a point many Celtic supporters seem to have missed. Let’s take stock during next month’s international break. Something tells me we might be more than 7 points clear at the top.

Quiet today. Very quiet.
Normally mouthing off about the referee etc, but they know they were simply beaten by the better team.
it's fucking lovely

See if that was just some of them in tops and dancing along to that tune, it would still be ridiculous, but fair enough.

However, it’s the amount of them, genuine adults, that have rooms decked out in Celtic bed sheets, curtains and all that utter pish.

Complete weirdos.
I’ve posted this on here before, but on the flight back to London on the night of the LC final there were loads of them on the plane in the green and grey.
The one that really stood out was a grey haired man, easily in his 60’s with the number 7 and his own name on the back of the shirt.

And no, he wasn’t with a carer

Last edited:
I am getting my kitchen done up at the moment and the Tim Sparkys final words to me on Friday was he hoped I didn't enjoy the game on Saturday, I was looking forward to him coming back today but he called in sick this morning, his boss isn't to happy!

And the stats don’t lie, there is no question we have been the better team so far this season.

The stats show Celtic have scored more than their play has really deserved, with the opposite true for us. Alfie needs to start burying chances and that will fix itself.

However, it’s the amount of them, genuine adults, that have rooms decked out in Celtic bed sheets, curtains and all that utter pish.

Complete weirdos.
Yeh you see it when you are on Rightmove trying to figure out the floor plan from the photos. It’s like, wait I thought this was the master bedroom? Oh. It is.

And the stats don’t lie, there is no question we have been the better team so far this season.

The stats show Celtic have scored more than their play has really deserved, with the opposite true for us. Alfie needs to start burying chances and that will fix itself.

It's been a free-scoring start to the season no doubt, there has been a ruthless streak in games especially against Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

On a side note Accies are in massive trouble.

I’m still working on site in an office with one of them and across from an office with 3 of them. They both pedalled the expected rhetoric. I just shrugged and said ‘outclassed’

They all had their heads down in our work except one clown, clutching at straws making every excuse under then sun. He quickly crawled back under his rock when told "our easiest game of the season by a country mile, wish we could play you pricks every week - the title would be in the bag by Christmas".

Sadly I had this week booked for annual leave as I was supposed to be away on holiday, however decided just to keep the week off with it being the school hols.
I’m a bit gutted to be missing the rabid prick that has put back pages of papers on my monitor over the last few years after they were gloating about beating the absolute dross they were against.
What I will say is I put one right in their place earlier when he was moaning about it being a reserve team.
As I reminded him on what he said during the dark times, you can only play who’s in front of you.
Off he went skulking away in the rain.

Thats why we have a hard start at the beginning of the season, so after the new year we have all the hard game's together again away from home , its easier to drop points at the start of the season because we are not up & running yet & after New year the bookings & injuries could cost us as well as playing on heavier grounds against the better teams , the fixtures definitely help the filth the way they are laid out

The two Timmy zoomers I have to put up with in work both said they didn't watch it
The denial is strong in these ones
They are simply wired to the moon
So cue for me to add in a lot of things that didn't happen
Absolute bliss
Two rabids foaming at the mouth at half eight this morning
Brilliant

Shame you cant get a mask (not PPE, an actual mask) ... of that Di Caprio / Djanjgo Unchained smug face GIF popularly used on social media.

Might check out Tam Shepards just in case :))

Back