The 'Official New Kit Thread' 2019-20

Xavi

Sampdoria/Parma collab shirts...both belters IMO.

Didn't know this:
'The bond between the two clubs began in the 1990/91 season, during Parma’s first-ever season in Serie A. Parma’s two organised supporter’s clubs, ULTRAS Tito Cucchiaroni and Boys Parma, soon built up a good relationship with the Sampdoria fans – but it was a special banner that sealed the special bond. During Parma’s away trip to Marassi, the fans unveiled the message: “For you Europe, for you glory, for Sampdoria the Scudetto”. As it happened, Samp did win the league that year, with Parma finishing fifth. It was the first in a long line of gestures between the two sets of fans.
Now, the two clubs have decided to celebrate the historic bond between the two sets of supporters by playing in a special version of each other’s shirt for the upcoming Serie A 2018/19 Week 36 clash at the Tardini on 5 May. Thanks also to the collaboration of technical sponsors Errea and Joma, Sampdoria will play in a special kit featuring Parma’s signature Crociata design, while Parma will don yellow and blue Blucerchiati jerseys.'

Boab4

Didn't know this:
'The bond between the two clubs began in the 1990/91 season, during Parma’s first-ever season in Serie A. Parma’s two organised supporter’s clubs, ULTRAS Tito Cucchiaroni and Boys Parma, soon built up a good relationship with the Sampdoria fans – but it was a special banner that sealed the special bond. During Parma’s away trip to Marassi, the fans unveiled the message: “For you Europe, for you glory, for Sampdoria the Scudetto”. As it happened, Samp did win the league that year, with Parma finishing fifth. It was the first in a long line of gestures between the two sets of fans.
Now, the two clubs have decided to celebrate the historic bond between the two sets of supporters by playing in a special version of each other’s shirt for the upcoming Serie A 2018/19 Week 36 clash at the Tardini on 5 May. Thanks also to the collaboration of technical sponsors Errea and Joma, Sampdoria will play in a special kit featuring Parma’s signature Crociata design, while Parma will don yellow and blue Blucerchiati jerseys.'
Italian football is weird.

Oz228

Didn't know this:
That's wanky as f.uck

sifter

I don't actually mind the Chelsea top. Looks a lot better than some of the others on the thread.

HillbillyRFC

WTF is that Ajax away kit all about?!?

This is a really weak year for kits. Some very strange designs and colours being used at some big teams.

Arsenal's kits are great though.

Just want them to put me out my misery and release the Inter away kit (apparently teal and gold) but then show me this third kit (black and yellow). I can't wait to see it.

sw26

Those Arsenal kits are brilliant.

Bit of retro design and way better than some of their efforts over the last few years, and indeed a lot of the newer Adidas stuff.

Flagg

WTF is that Ajax away kit all about?!?

This is a really weak year for kits. Some very strange designs and colours being used at some big teams.

Arsenal's kits are great though.

Just want them to put me out my misery and release the Inter away kit (apparently teal and gold) but then show me this third kit (black and yellow). I can't wait to see it.