The 'Official New Kit Thread' 2019-20

people will still argue over our kits... why do we not have a orange 3rd kit with a purple sash?? why is the blue on the home top not the exact shade that I like??? etc etc lol

Oh yeah, "Big badge" "sponsor looks awful" I briefly forgot what this place was like. haha

Newcastle SD Away

4ui801.png

One of my favourite away kits was the all black strip we were wearing when we won the league at Kilmarnock. Hummel if you are listening, black top next season please.

I don’t mind the black but we are definitely getting a red away kit , so black would be the third kit .

I’m really hoping Hummel have taken my suggestion on board I wrote to them with images of our 70s away kit , the deep red top, white shorts and plain blue socks . An absolute Brammer .

https://goo.gl/images/9SFKjb

Last edited:
I swear these threads start earlier and earlier every year :p.

But I'm glad it's back. As much as it pains me to say it - Marseille and Milan have some excellent shirts this season.

Looking forward to ours, Leeds, Inter (I'm going to say it'll be black and blue stripes - you heard it here first!), Atletico because they've had some excellent shirts recently.

I swear these threads start earlier and earlier every year :p.

But I'm glad it's back. As much as it pains me to say it - Marseille and Milan have some excellent shirts this season.

Looking forward to ours, Leeds, Inter (I'm going to say it'll be black and blue stripes - you heard it here first!), Atletico because they've had some excellent shirts recently.

Rumour has it diagonal stripes.

Rumour has it diagonal stripes.

Of course I’d be a cheeky tube and be wrong :))

Not going to lie I’ll need to wait and see the real thing other than the concept but I’m a bit split at the minute.

Anthem jackets and third strip seem good but worried about the away top from the teasers.

Atlético’s Away and third tops could be a things of absolute beauty btw.

NYCFC

57-EC5-A0-F-FB03-4-E41-BF78-6-DB051917953.jpg

Puma have smashes it out the park with the Marseille strips, no ta overly fussed about the black one though.
The rest of the Puma strips look like someone has went mad on Shutterstock or and lazily thrown shitty vector graphics onto a strip template.

Of course I’d be a cheeky tube and be wrong :))

Not going to lie I’ll need to wait and see the real thing other than the concept but I’m a bit split at the minute.

Anthem jackets and third strip seem good but worried about the away top from the teasers.

Atlético’s Away and third tops could be a things of absolute beauty btw.

NYCFC

57-EC5-A0-F-FB03-4-E41-BF78-6-DB051917953.jpg
Like this

So I have been told from a reliable source that our new kits will be based on the following;

Home, 82-84 Kit
Collar will be the exact same, but no white pinstripes, instead there is a sort of two tone blue to represent the stripes, with a pattern of RFC badges on the ‘lighter’ stripes.

Away, 94-95 Kit
Red with black pinstripes but have been told it won’t have the big RFC in the middle of the top.

Third, Not based on an old kit
Black with sky blue detailing, but haven’t been told much detail about this.

So I have been told from a reliable source that our new kits will be based on the following;

Home, 82-84 Kit
Collar will be the exact same, but no white pinstripes, instead there is a sort of two tone blue to represent the stripes, with a pattern of RFC badges on the ‘lighter’ stripes.

Away, 94-95 Kit
Red with black pinstripes but have been told it won’t have the big RFC in the middle of the top.

I’ve got a semi thinking about the 1982/84 home kit . Will become a stonner if true .

Not as fussed on the away having black stripes though . Should just be plane red .

I love this strip, I was trying to see if anyone knew somewhere that sold it as a retro jersey, I've seen the blue pinstripe one but never the white one

You can get them for around £125 mate but you need to be skinny build as even if you got your hands on a large the chest is really small .

Home, 82-84 Kit

Away, 94-95 Kit

That home top rumour (two tone blue etc) has been on here before as has the red away top.

I think Hummel have done a very good job this year so I’m excited to see the new strips this season.

I'd bring out a totally minging strip. The worst thing you've ever seen. Something that would embarrass the life out you wearing it. A real minger with a donkeys tail attached to the shorts and fishnet tights instead of socks. If we drop points to teams like Kilmarnock and Aberdeen they get made to play in it next game.

Home, 82-84 Kit

Away, 94-95 Kit

Surely someone can photo shop this!:p

Back