The 'Official New Kit Thread' 2019-20

Don’t think the mock up is doing it much favours for some on here.

I think it’ll look better in real life.

Saying that I am a fan of the mock up just now.

rumoured PSG:

24zym3c.png

I actually think that would make a decent home top for us. Obviously the navy blue would be changed to our shade of blue but it would mimic a bar scarf.

THIS IS NOT THE NEXT CHELSEA KIT

Nike today finally revealed the final design of the fan designed Nike Chelsea kit. It is dubbed the Nike Chelsea Shirtholder's kit and inspired by Chelsea's 2012 Champions League triumph.

Some months ago, Nike announced that they will release a special Chelsea Shirtholder's edition fan shirt, designed with the help of fans who bought the Chelsea 2018-2019 third kit. Now the design process of the Nike Chelsea Fan Shirtholder's kit has reached the end

The Nike Chelsea Shirtholder's edition kit features an outstanding design that is inspired by the match data of the Chelsea vs Bayern München 2012 Champions League final. The mainly blue Nike Chelsea 2018 Shirtholder's kit boasts an orange gradient design that draws inspiration from Drogba's iconic moments in the Champions League final.

Our mock up is horrendous.

Juve is laugh out loud. So bad.

Inter: why are stripes by sponsor logo sideways?!

Got to say the overall standard of kit this year is - so far - really disappointing.

Barca and Real have got some real stinkers coming, how you screw up a Juve top is just beyond me and most of Pumas efforts are lazy templated shite.

Normally on these threads I’ve got about a dozen kits I’d like to buy but you’re lucky if there’s more than three.

Wish we could keep this home kitb another season.
Liverpool kit is nice, the sponsor should be yellow the same as the badge.

I’m encouraged by Kevin Thomson on heart & hand this week saying he was in during the week when they did the shoot for the new kit and he was “ very impressed “ by what Hummel have come up with .

But then again I thought he’s unlikely to say the new kit is bogging is he ? So we wait :oops:

I’m encouraged by Kevin Thomson on heart & hand this week saying he was in during the week when they did the shoot for the new kit and he was “ very impressed “ by what Hummel have come up with .

But then again I thought he’s unlikely to say the new kit is bogging is he ? So we wait :oops:
Any idea on when we’ll see it????

He didn't have to mention it at all I suppose so I'd be inclined to look at his comments positively.

2 beauties and the red might grow on me - thought we were getting black pinstripes so a wee bit disappointed with that one.

I think the red will be a Brammer close up but would look better with white shorts and blue socks .

Back