The 'Official New Kit Thread' 2019-20

I like all three to be honest, I really like the black one.

I can't tell if the badges are embroidered though?

I like them all. Was hoping the badges would be embroidered but it doesn’t look like they are from that pic.
They are on the video.

I like them, especially the home. Would prefer the red to have a different colour of shirt but happy with it also. Black one is a bit meh, it’s only done right if the trims are coloured to suit us rather than a generic grey/gold/teal etc.

I like our new Home one because it's a simple design and with nothing too elaborate. The red one I don't like, and as I said on another thread I'd have preferred that to be white, with a blue badge and design.

They are on the video.

I like them, especially the home. Would prefer the red to have a different colour of shirt but happy with it also. Black one is a bit meh, it’s only done right if the trims are coloured to suit us rather than a generic grey/gold/teal etc.

Glad about that though to be fair the badges on this seasons tops have held up pretty well I’ve played 7’s in them 2 or 3 times a week so they’ve been through the wash a lot with no problems. Hummel are doing a great job so far.

The ones we’ve all been waiting for.

F7890-D61-2-AB6-4698-B3-A7-5322-B9-EDBF21.jpg

I actually don’t like any of them. I’m raging.

Thank foook I too auld :(

Them Cruzerio kits are great, simple but beautiful.

Spurs is nice but nothing special and that juventus kit what the %^*& was someone thinking.

Our kits the home is ok, away is horrid and third is the best.

I really thought our third kit was black and purple until another poster in the other thread said it's sky blue.

I've always been a bit colour blind but I'm getting worse!

Correct - certain strips become iconic because of your memories of team playing in them.

This is true.

I hated the Aquafresh toothpaste collar kit we wore during the 2007/08 season, but saw my daughter wearing her eldest brother’s top from back then the other day and got all nostalgic for it.

Then again, I always liked Umbro.

The red strip will be a homage to Gerrard and his origins. Home strip is ok, and the black one is eye catching. Overall, not too bad.
Also, I see that the strip sponsor has not changed. Thought that was up for renewal?

The red strip will be a homage to Gerrard and his origins. Home strip is ok, and the black one is eye catching. Overall, not too bad.
Also, I see that the strip sponsor has not changed. Thought that was up for renewal?

I don’t know if people are at the wind up now , as if a red away kit is something new .

I’ve checked , we have had at least 27 different red away kits in our history . It’s the most commonly used away kit for Rangers fc along with white .

I don’t know if people are at the wind up now , as if a red away kit is something new .

I’ve checked , we have had at least 27 different red away kits in our history . It’s the most commonly used away kit for Rangers fc along with white .

Wasn't until I went through our historical kits page and checked them that I saw how many we've had, some I'd completely forgotten about like the late Nike ones.

For me red is fine but I'd really like a flash of blue somewhere just to make it stand out a wee bit more.

I'm not a huge fan of these kits but if we win the league in them I'm going to end up buying them all :p

That Juve shirt, good grief, certainly compares poorly to the classic Ariston shirt worn by Platini and Boniek.
I think St Midden had similar a few years ago.
I realize I am old fashioned but a club shirt should be about representing the club first and profit second.

Mate sent me pics of what could be Liverpool's 3rd strip and its a belter.

Dnt know how to post pics but its an all white strip with a red sash.

Sash goes other way from ours and also doesnt break for sponsor.

Back