The officials last night

Things may get better with our crap referees if our players would surround them when obvious bad decisions are made and make it known that we have identified their cheating habits.

Every game against Livingston we seem to pick up injuries. The officials mostly to blame because they typically allow 60mins of free hits.

Straight red for the challenge on Hagi but the get out for the refs is to play advantage and ignore the red altogether or else issue a yellow. Seen Collum do it as well.
It was no more than a booking imo.

I love Hagi but his Stinky Johnstone triple roll had me squirming.

Okay, nowhere near Stinky levels of ground bouncing gymnastics, but you get my drift.

I found it a wee bit embarrassing.

Is it any better anywhere else? The ref for the Lyon game was dreadful, as have been most refs in our euro games.
Yes I would agree the standard is awful , but you won't get anywhere near the level of cheating against one club or bias shown toward another particular club , than you do in this country .It's been going on for decades.

Clancy , Collum , Robertson , Mclean..to name a few of the most blatant. The rest just hide it a wee bit better....but eventually get exposed...

It was no more than a booking imo.

I love Hagi but his Stinky Johnstone triple roll had me squirming.

Okay, nowhere near Stinky levels of ground bouncing gymnastics, but you get my drift.

I found it a wee bit embarrassing.
The only thing is that if Goldson’s tackle where he clearly wins the ball and it wasn’t even a foul is deemed a yellow, then the tackle on Hagi deserves a red. It’s simply incredible that both of those tackles were rated the same by that chancer.

It’s a theme.

ignore blatant time wasting from the first minute, only ever do anything about time wasting when we are winning.

Turn their back on goalkeepers and subs wasting time, never add the adequate time on at the end.

Opposition go to ground, free kick every time while many fouls on our players waved on.

innocuous trip (Aribo last night) booking for Rangers, leg breaker (on Hagi last night) also just a booking.

It is cheating.

I know this has been covered before but I genuinely think that it’s just all our officials are honking bad

Genuinely astounds me in every game we play how football is a contact sport until it’s our player making the challenge
If they are just bad, how is it we suffer all the time?

If they are just bad, how is it we suffer all the time?
We aren’t the only team , Motherwell would argue that we had an offside goal allowed on Saturday …..

they are shocking but they are shocking for everyone

Officiating in this country is generally poor as it is, but Don Robertson is a fud.

Tackle on Hagi was shocking.

How are the assistant referees going to give fouls or offsides when they cannot even see a ball going over the line FFS. Cannot even get the basics right.

I actually thought one of the worst calls was how he didn't book Lundstram in the first half.

It was a cynical foul - similar to his Malmo one - and even he was expecting the card to come. Robertson gave a foul and nothing more.

Yes he was caught belting out Rebel songs at the Irish centre, Santa Ponsa. Even my wife pointed out last nigh that at 1-0 he was desperate to give free kicks against Rangers, he is more sly than the likes of Clancy, but he always needs watching. He probably got the Hagi decision just about right.
Any video available of this anywhere?

Back