The old adage - one game at a time.

Mate. It’s won there’s more chance of me shagging miss world than there is of us blowing this. Players will be focused as they have been all season, we can plan celebrations

She’s a solid 5

toni_main_0.jpeg

What do you mean? Are you suggesting that the league isn't over?
The league isn't over. It's highly unlikely we will not win but it's never over till it's over. That's why there is a finish line in a 100m dash. It's OK to be for both sides of this argument. I firmly believe in one game at a time and typically we would not be in this position. We all have our own ways of loving the club and supporting the club. Our mentality is different from players we love to living in hope and dealing with facts. We are all united however under the Rangers banner. So let's just enjoy the moment. There's a reason why no one is in the street singing we are the champions........ cause it's not "officially" over

as fans we dont have to be professional or take one game at a time, the players and manager are different. we can get as carried away as we want.

sometimes we might end up with a bloody nose but id rather be passionate and positive as long as there's a decent reason to be than an emotionless robot without anticipating highs or lows

let yourself enjoy it!

I use the OGAAT method and it is working so I agree with the O.P. Let's focus on Livingston and nothing else at the moment.

I never understood people who won't bet Rangers. 21st century and some still believe in jinxes.

Putting money on a result has no bearing on the outcome. There are quite a few on here who are convinced otherwise.
If you are telling me that I don't have lucky pants, I say balderdash!

I will certainly bet on Rangers as there is no such thing as "jinxing it", but not without my lucky smellies on.

There is zero chance of us chucking the title, but in a way I agree with the OP just because I want it won as soon as possible so we can focus on the EL and SC if it starts back up.

Maybe superstition or OCD, but I never bet on us or make predictions on our games.
I think that we all need to focus on our next game. Livingston away....forget about Saturday. We need to be ruthless and professional and win on Wednesday night. Please just get that done.

What a bizarre post considering that Gerrard has been saying all season one game at a time.

Maybe superstition or OCD, but I never bet on us or make predictions on our games.
I think that we all need to focus on our next game. Livingston away....forget about Saturday. We need to be ruthless and professional and win on Wednesday night. Please just get that done.

To be honest it's all win-win for us at this stage.

Drop points in one of the next two games and we will be set up to win it at Parkhead.
A nice opportunity to have.

Win the next two and Dundee United can help us to confirm ourselves and champions on Sunday or we have our opportunity to win it at Parkhead. Nice!

The Livingston game isn't "huge" in the sense that we are so far ahead that we will inevitably win it.
So a couple of dropped points is really not a big deal.

Personally, I think we will beat Livingston pretty easily but if we don't it's just not really that big of a deal.

What I would say to a lot of our fans now is just enjoy yourselves!

The Killie game, the Dundee United game and the two Antwerp games are basically our team doing a victory lap with sensational goals and exciting matches. It pains me to think that some of us were nervous wrecks going into those games.

I expect a whole lot of moaning on here when we eventually exit the Europa League and it will just make me feel sorry for some people that they can't just enjoy the football and get ready for the celebrations.

Soon it will be time to moan about the summer signings and the likely slow start to a new season as new signings take time to settle.

Enjoy this now!

Tomorrow is the biggest (league) game of the season for me. Navigate a tricky away tie, on a plastic pitch, Saturday will take care of itself.
If we win tomorrow, it really is all over.

Wonder how Livi will play / feel after their biggest game in years disappointment.
Biggest league game was on the 2/1/21, mate.The league is done

Still getting these one game at a time threads :rolleyes:

I thought it was widely accepted as being over ? even for the panic merchants.

It's quite clear there are still some among our support who dont believe its over and there will also be some in their support who feel the same, its mental !

I use the OGAAT method and it is working so I agree with the O.P. Let's focus on Livingston and nothing else at the moment.
I've not been using the OGAAT at a time method and its "working", so I disagree with the OP. Let's focus on celebrating the title we have won and nothing else.

(Given what fans think, say and type on messageboards directly impacts results I must be deserving of one of the league winners medals as I've been posting about winning the league and the mentally challengeds dropping points for months now. ;))

To be honest it's all win-win for us at this stage.

Drop points in one of the next two games and we will be set up to win it at Parkhead.
A nice opportunity to have.

Win the next two and Dundee United can help us to confirm ourselves and champions on Sunday or we have our opportunity to win it at Parkhead. Nice!

The Livingston game isn't "huge" in the sense that we are so far ahead that we will inevitably win it.
So a couple of dropped points is really not a big deal.

Personally, I think we will beat Livingston pretty easily but if we don't it's just not really that big of a deal.

What I would say to a lot of our fans now is just enjoy yourselves!

The Killie game, the Dundee United game and the two Antwerp games are basically our team doing a victory lap with sensational goals and exciting matches. It pains me to think that some of us were nervous wrecks going into those games.

I expect a whole lot of moaning on here when we eventually exit the Europa League and it will just make me feel sorry for some people that they can't just enjoy the football and get ready for the celebrations.

Soon it will be time to moan about the summer signings and the likely slow start to a new season as new signings take time to settle.

Enjoy this now!
Post deserves a standing ovation

No danger of focus being lost. Rangers are so well coached, prepared and are led by a true icon of the game.

All in good time...

Back