The old firm should help out Scottish football with money

Give them NOTHING , in fact after the way some of the clubs voted against our Call for an independent enquiry , I’d be boycotting those clubs once fans are allowed in if COVID doesn’t finish them off first
That would be a very good time for payback.

Remember 2012? Let the fans decide, They are the right ones to make the decision. It is up to the supporters what happens etc etc etc.

Well ,as a season ticket holder, I give Rangers permission to send my contact details to Corruption Incorporated (aka SPFL/SFA) to send me a letter or e mail asking for money. I think I will even reply to them.

And this is from someone who, not many years ago, stood outside Ibrox with my daughter and young grandson, selling 'Rangers til I die' rosettes, and did the same at various pubs, clubs and streets of Belfast, sometimes at considerable risk doing the same, while these beggers laughed at us.

Last edited:
Our players injured during matches and the refs turn a blind eye, the compliance officer investigates and cites our players and manager whilst turning a blind eye to other more serious offences, other clubs vote against anything we suggest to improve the game, other clubs fans want us dead. Yes lets give them money to help them survive. WHERE WAS THE HELP WHEN WE HAD PROBLEMS. - STILL WAITING!!!!! GIVE THEM WHAT THEY GAVE US!

Ewan, i am certain earns a lot more than most of us....... i await a wee bank deposit from Ewan soon.
Such a generous man.

When fans allowed back would a boycott be just lovely at a few arsehole clubs would love it. Not suggesting or even think it’s possible but just for the media meltdown it would be great reading

Only one club has benefited from the current situation by being awarded a tainted title let them donate some of their corrupt Champions League money to the rest of Scottish football ..........ah wait a minute.

I agree, we should dig deep after all the bitch slapping, laughing and vile hatred in our direction.

May I be the first to suggest the fighting fund donate £1. Thank you and good luck.

Nearly every senior club in the Scottish leagues had a slice of the Rangers and the blue pound on the way back up to the SPL. Our support filled their grounds,pubs and chippies at least twice a season. Rangers owes Scottish football NOTHING
Spot on,mate. Been saying that for ages. They deserve all they get, especially when the Club wanted to do the best thing for the game and they all voted against us. So chickens coming home to roost,big time.

We are going bust every other week.

The cash rich eastenders can pitch in !!
:)) :))

"The Old Firm have spent millions on players this summer. Has anyone suggested they help out Scottish football rather than the government?"

Great tweet from Ewan Murray there. Scottish football can feck off Ewan they wanted us dead and now we should help them out. We could use the sponser money to do that oh wait we don't have it.

They can ask their overlord in the East end they take their orders off him. We tried to sort Scottish football out but they shot us down and were happy with the status quo.
Ha ha ha ha ha.

You reap what you sow, f uckers.

"The Old Firm have spent millions on players this summer. Has anyone suggested they help out Scottish football rather than the government?"

Great tweet from Ewan Murray there. Scottish football can feck off Ewan they wanted us dead and now we should help them out. We could use the sponser money to do that oh wait we don't have it.

They can ask their overlord in the East end they take their orders off him. We tried to sort Scottish football out but they shot us down and were happy with the status quo.
Er no....precisely because they have spent zillions on players !

Would not give them the reek of ma shite, so there.

They can feck right off. These clubs wanted us dead. I certainly dont give Rangers my season ticket/my Gers money etc, for it to be dished out to other clubs. It’s to look after our club.

Sean Dyce nailed it yesterday with his comments. Should McDonalds bail out poorly performing restaurants? Should Heineken bail out poorly performing bars? Why is there an obsession with football clubs bailing each out? Indeed it would be a failure of company fiduciary duty to give money away in such a manner.

Sell out Saturdays from 2012 to 2016 should have seen clubs coffers bursting...

As much as I don't want to see other clubs go out of business, I certainly don't think it is up to Rangers to help financially to keep them going.

a6aR3Ug.gif

No problem, the scum can fund our backwater with the difference between both our last 8 seasons European payouts, once we get to an even keel then I'd be happy to offer assistance

You can f.uck right off.

Most of those clubs wanted us dead and buried.
Yet, these were the same clubs that were over the moon when we came to town on our way back up the leagues.

Where's your blue pounds from the Sell Out Saturday's now?
We contributed and helped you then.

Now GTF!!

Rangers iwe Scottish football nothing after the clubs tried to kill us, and celtc would be far better off compensating the victims of their past crimes.

I don’t want to see any football fan lose their team, but Scottish football has needed re-alignment for decades now. A country of our size should in reality have 2 Leagues not 4 and the clubs that don’t make into that structure should drop down to junior level. That would make for a healthier game imo.

However, I’d much rather see us look elsewhere if the Scottish game collapses. Join in a Nordic League with the top clubs in Scandinavia or a British League with clubs from England, N.Ireland and Wales

Lower league clubs should get on their knees and thank Rangers supporters for the money we ploughed into their organisations when we were going through the leagues.

Sometimes we were supplying them with years of income for visiting their grounds. (Queens Park?).

Where would some of these clubs be without having got a big fat cheque to bank from Rangers fans in recent years?

Go ask for money from the scum club you all bow down to. See how much you get.

You've all had as much as we're willing to give, you c unts.

Loads of these wee clubs going bust would be the best thing to happen to Scottish football tbh. Looking at it from a strictly pragmatic pov

Ewan Murray always has been and always will be a wank. He is no friend of Rangers, and the fawning over him on here because he was getting stuck into the SPFL (simply because he's a Hearts fan and nothing else) was bizarre to say the least. He's the ultimate diddy club fan; continually lumps us in with them and claims we both get identical preferential treatment from the footballing authorities.

I will never forget what happen in 2012 they wanted us dead hearts loved it how many tainted titles did the scum win with out us sg got citing for telling the truth spfl give us antie rangers ref every Saturday look what happen on Sunday and those scum clubs want us to give them money they
Can %^*& off hope they all die and scum sfa

Back