The old Rangers Shops - anyone got a list?

Doubt we will have so many this time round with our online options.
However, hope we get one at Glasgow Airport.

Hope there are plans in the pipeline for more shops .Must admit i used to love seeing Rangers shops in town centres as a young kid .

Guess it must have been more than 20 at the peak.
I remember counting to 19 on the official site some time around late -90s, early 2000s.

Think it was a tempory shop , was there around 2005
I remember getting the orange kit from there, stopped in on the way to the airport going on holiday, it was down next to the trophy centre at 1st then they moved it to a bigger shop at the top of the escalators, or vice versa, i was only a kid at the time.

Ayr

Bought the orange top out there and met Peter Lovenkrands there also

Was when Ayr high street was decent now it's horrendous

Forgot about that. I left ten years ago and about half of Ayr high street was boarded up after they opened that shopping centre at the top of town. Haven't been back in about 8 years but folk I speak to who still stay down there assure me that it's still a shit-tip.

Most closed when the Retail department was sold to JJB

I think Sauchiehall Street shop was the only one kept open outhwith the Megastore

Airport?

Argyle Street definitely had one after everything was sold to JJB. Think it was where Café Nero is now, next to Debenhams.

Forgot about that. I left ten years ago and about half of Ayr high street was boarded up after they opened that shopping centre at the top of town. Haven't been back in about 8 years but folk I speak to who still stay down there assure me that it's still a shit-tip.

It's awful mate the whole huge buildings next to where it was been knocked down and just left. No life at bottom street and nothing in the town now.

Argyle Street definitely had one after everything was sold to JJB. Think it was where Café Nero is now, next to Debenhams.

Yeah had a couple of locations on Argyle Street when it ended up at the location you state now Cafe Nero, the other location been next to where Superdry store is today we moved from there since they demolishing existing building for the 1st part of the St Enoch Centre extension

so we still had some stand alone shop after the sale to JJB

Only going to get worse now that Hourstons is closed.

Back