The orange rain jacket

Our shirt makers are missing a trick here.. i know peoplecwill defend hummel but if you look at the gers store online isome of the hummel stuff on sale needs updated.. sorry but with a larger shirt maker our store would be full.. hummel as much as im thankful they came to our aid. Are not big enough for us..

Last edited:
Our shirt makers are missing a trick here.. i know peoplecwill defend hummel but if you look at the gers store online isome of the hummel stuff on sale needs updated.. sorry but with a larger shirt maker our store would be full.. hummel as much as im thankful they came to our aid. A
A larger shirt maker will not come near us whilst the fat pieman is on the scene.

I said when Turkish Mehmet's Union Jack and Orange fakes came out it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Danes produced something similar. The danes don't give a toss if they think it's popular and will make money they'll do it. I wasn't surprised at all to see an Orange keepers kit as well then watching the game against St.Josephs this year I wasn't surprised at all to see the whole bench wearing orange training gear. Brilliant stuff :) The quality of a lot of Hummel gear is fantastic is well.

It's just a shame that their UK operation isn't big or efficient enough to have tens of thousands of units of training gear ready to sell now.. whatever they had they would shift it. Those orange waterproofs would fly off

Looks good but they've not made enough of anything else in the training gear so don't see why they will with this.

Looks good but they've not made enough of anything else in the training gear so don't see why they will with this.
They probably don't fancy commissioning a massive factory run for things like this when there's every chance the agreement could be terminated by a judge and they're left with hundreds of thousands of pounds of stock that they can't sell.

They probably don't fancy commissioning a massive factory run for things like this when there's every chance the agreement could be terminated by a judge and they're left with hundreds of thousands of pounds of stock that they can't sell.

Fair point but I doubt they'd be left with it all.

Well they would, because they'd be legally prevented from selling it.

I get that but I feel sure they could afford to "risk" (if that's the right word) making some more available.

It's just really frustrating from a fans point of view that there's all this stuff that you really want to buy but can't.

I get that but I feel sure they could afford to "risk" (if that's the right word) making some more available.

It's just really frustrating from a fans point of view that there's all this stuff that you really want to buy but can't.
I have no doubt that they've analysed their own exposure and are manufacturing at a level they feel is acceptable to them.

This is our fault, not theirs. You want to be pissed at someone, be pissed at Ashley and the board.

They will be in the same box as the 6 Polo shirts
g
A batch of 10 Orange rain jackets are expected to arrive in October.
Said it at the game today, imagine all of us cutting about Glasgow wearing them :))
I think their fab,I sent away for 2 t shirts with Biased
Bigoted
Corrupt
Scotland printed on them
One blue one black,taken a picture but can't upload them on here for some reason,got some very warm comments on Saturday whilst wearing one!but those orange jackets would sell out very fast I think!

Hummel have quite obviously been overwhelmed by having a client like Rangers F.C. It's as plain as the nose on your face that they've never seen demand like it. They need to step up to the demands of being our merchandise supplier and stop being caught with their pants down.

I'd buy one. I need a lightweight rain jacket. Got fúckin drenched yesterday because I couldn't be arsed digging out my Barbour jacket.

Orange jacket is the business.
What’s the latest thoughts on where we should be buying rangers gear from to benefit the club most.
I want some of the training gear and polos.

These rain jackets could quite easily cause a riot.
Why are Rangers selling orange gear?
What are Rangers trying to do,send subliminal messages to the knuckle draggers that it's okay to kill Catholics?

They should be withdrawn immediately!

Hummel have quite obviously been overwhelmed by having a client like Rangers F.C. It's as plain as the nose on your face that they've never seen demand like it. They need to step up to the demands of being our merchandise supplier and stop being caught with their pants down.

Last year? Ok it’s acceptable to be surprised by the demand.

This year? Absolutely amateur stuff.

Orange jacket is the business.
What’s the latest thoughts on where we should be buying rangers gear from to benefit the club most.
I want some of the training gear and polos.
Buy from gersstore online or shop in st Enoch/Belfast

You’ve a better chance of winning the lottery than you do getting the stuff you want though mate

Back