The orange rain jacket

These rain jackets could quite easily cause a riot.
Why are Rangers selling orange gear?
What are Rangers trying to do,send subliminal messages to the knuckle draggers that it's okay to kill Catholics?

They should be withdrawn immediately!

Fs someone get on the blower to AV, Michael Stewart has hacked his FF account!! :eek::p

I’ve just emailed the gers store and this was the response I go back....

‘Hi, we are not selling this jacket, apologies, regards.’

The fans appetite to show our support for the team by buying everything Hummel has released has obviously overwhelmed Hummel in a massive way.ok it is annoying when you can’t buy what you want when you want it but you see it as a great sign that the support is back onside with the team and we are desperate to show it

Orange jacket is the business.
What’s the latest thoughts on where we should be buying rangers gear from to benefit the club most.
I want some of the training gear and polos.
Gers store online or shop at St Enoch, but theres more chance of me having a 3 some with Liz Hurley and Kelly Brook, than finding any training gear/polos.

Must admit to having surveyed the stadium on sunday when the 3 subs ran out and thought 'we're no kidding anyone on what we're about are we?'

I reckon they could sell 10,000 of these orange rain jackets, even if it was sunny all the time in Glesca. :)):)):))

Were

We're the only team in the world not allowed to wear orange .. when we do it's sectarian !!!!

Ive never liked us playing in an orange strip, variations of blue, red and white for me TBH.....these are our true colours ...but the other stuff like the jackets are tremendous !

Back