The O'Reilly dive for the pen

The first foul in the game yesterday IIRC was Souttar pulling back either Hetate or Kyogo.....

To me, it seemed to be a pull on the shoulder.

He went down holding his face.....

How many times to players claim to be hit in the face when they haven't been? That's cheating.

The first foul in the game yesterday IIRC was Souttar pulling back either Hetate or Kyogo.....

To me, it seemed to be a pull on the shoulder.

He went down holding his face.....

How many times to players claim to be hit in the face when they haven't been? That's cheating.
He caught him on the chin I thought, that one looked fair enough tbh

Made even worse by Sutton saying its the correct call and saying we'll done Willie. If that's Silva he's calling him a diver etc etc
It was Silva last time and he did call him a diver for actually being booted at knee height. Disgrace that he is allowed to commentate on our games when he doesn't hide his bias.

Different if he just wants them to win but he is a blinkered fan that can't be professional.

Never a penalty, only Collum is arrogant/biased enough to stick with his original decision after the review.

Watched the game in a bar in Malta couldn't hear the sound due to man city game being on as well. What was the opinion of the TV anylists did any of them think it was.

Watched the game in a bar in Malta couldn't hear the sound due to man city game being on as well. What was the opinion of the TV anylists did any of them think it was.
"sutts" said it was soft and Miller said it was soft too.

If it were Cantwell, then we know what Sutton's column would be about this week.

I watched Sportscene last night and McCann said it wasn't a pen, and lo and behold, Peter Grant said it was a pen.

Personally, I've seen them given in years gone by, but these days, it seems to be if you take a step after feeling contact, then go down, its not a foul.

But we know Collum has his own interpretation of the rules and does as he sees fit.

Saw it first time last night. A scandalous decision. Contact yes, dubious on who causes it, but there is no way it's enough to send him over and he takes a comedy dive. Collum should be finished after yet another %^*& up, but he's protected.

Always find it funny that a player can run kicking a ball and not fall over but when they kick the back of an opponents leg they hit the turf.Weird.

Last game at parkhead before Saturday’s . Dessers goes through on goal, fails to get shot away and falls over. Replay shows he goes to shoot with the right foot, but as he draws it back Johnston makes contact with it and knocks him over. Exact same situation as O’Riley’s yet no penalty or VAR intervention. Man on VAR that day was Collum.

I know we have bigger problems but we never get the calls they do and If anyone at our club had a set they’d at least ask why the same official came to different decisions on near identical incidents.

Last game at parkhead before Saturday’s . Dessers goes through on goal, fails to get shot away and falls over. Replay shows he goes to shoot with the right foot, but as he draws it back Johnston makes contact with it and knocks him over. Exact same situation as O’Riley’s yet no penalty or VAR intervention. Man on VAR that day was Collum.

I know we have bigger problems but we never get the calls they do and If anyone at our club had a set they’d at least ask why the same official came to different decisions on near identical incidents.
We've not had a game changing call against the scum in the past four years. Yet you still have Rangers supporters claiming there's no agenda.

It wasn’t just the big calls either. Collum consistently blew for minor fouls that broke up our play and gave the ball to Celtic.

The saddest aspect is they resort to cheating to beat a team of losers masquerading as Rangers.

Back