The other Tav

He's a decent player but the money is crazy down there.

Always thought he might have ended up at us but no chance if that's the kind of fee he'll be demanding throughout his career!

Hope he does well. I'd have liked to have seen him playing with better players,us for one. At least he hasn't went to Everton and Scott Parker seems a decent coach.

We all know that the money on offer down south stops us competing for some players.

I've not seen enough of Marcus to judge him I do think he is a decent player from what I have seen. Good enough to play for Rangers that I do not know.

Marcus Tavernier aside there has been players down there gone for millions that you look and think WOW, football has lost its mind!

You wonder if both brothers have sat and spoke about playing together for Rangers at Ibrox. Ofcourse Marcus has watched his older brother in games like Dortmund, Leipzig and thought "I would love to be apart of that"

Anyhow we have Kent and Matondo so onwards and upwards

I’ve only seen him a few times, and he’s looked half decent, no more, but £12m is peanuts in the EPL.

Big fee.. hope he does well. Would imagine Bournemouth will be fighting relegation again though.

Tav always congratulats his wee brother on a good performance etc, I’ve yet to see anything from him about our captain in his insta, not even during the recent euro run to the final or 55

Latest posts

Back