The Paedophile Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone google kilsyth saville, and upload the photo of saville , kevin kelly and the priests.
I live in kilsyth, he stayed with the priest regulary in the 70s/80s.
There must be plenty tims in there 50 s with stories to tell.
Add in cardinal o brien who was there later

jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg

Be a lot more appealing and have more credence if the swear words were taken out, I don't mind but if you want a wider audience that part needs cleaning up, why isn't there a massive outcry like Penn State in America ?
Probably because of suppression by the catholic minded in various positions of power and influence in this republic.

I think this priest ended up in dunfermline, and got convicted.
Positive i read something a few years ago.
Kevin kelly, savile and convicted pedo priest, you couldnt make it up.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/l...d-vatican-probe-into-child-abuse-allegations/

Father Mullen was born in Cowdenbeath in 1939 and educated at St Columba’s High School Cowdenbeath and St Patrick’s College Drygrange.

He was ordained in his home parish of Our Lady and St Bride at the age of 38 in 1977.

His first parish was St Mary’s Bathgate, where he was sent as assistant priest from 1977 until 1985.

He then went to St Patrick’s in Kilsyth, Lanarkshire, before moving to St Kenneth’s Lochore in Glencraig, Fife, in 1987 and then on to Our Lady of Lourdes in Dunfermline.

this c.unt?

I always thought that Kelly resigned as a director whe Torbett was convicted, but was replaced as a director by his wife.

Torbett was convicted in 98 and resigned after being released in 2000. Kelly resigned from the Trophy Centre in 2005.

Google throws up a post from the old board that details the Torbett/Kelly business partnerships

Of the four companies that Torbett was involved in, Kevin Kelly was involved with three of them:

PLANROLE LIMITED Dissolved
CENTENARY SCOTCH WHISKY LIMITED Dissolved
THE TROPHY CENTRE LIMITED Dissolved

Torbett was also a director in:

FAIRBRIDGE IN SCOTLAND Dissolved.

FiS was a charity for vulnerable children. It just so happens that McCafferty was also involved with it. Taking kids away overnight.

http://forum.rangers-mad.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-1107645-p-8.html

Lots of info in that link.

Can someone google kilsyth saville, and upload the photo of saville , kevin kelly and the priests.

There is a massive story that is being ignored.

Media cowards and paid off by peter and cultic fc

Even plod treating all these as isolated noncidents when there is not a chance that is true.

Daly tracked Torbett down in California this time last year when the fresh allegations surfaced. I thought he'd be all over this. What has changed?

Daly tracked Torbett down in California this time last year when the fresh allegations surfaced. I thought he'd be all over this. What has changed?
Sub judice hopefully.
Would also explain the radio silence on the Cairney case as the cases are linked possibly with the same victims and witnesses.

How on earth have the mentally challengeds managed to continully get away with these accusations? If it was us there would be a special edition with a 16 page pictorial pull-out!

Sub judice hopefully.
Would also explain the radio silence on the Cairney case as the cases are linked possibly with the same victims and witnesses.
I don't mean discussing particulars of a live case,I mean just keeping people aware that it's happening.
The way they did with the Whyte and Green cases. They had cameras at court for every appearance they made. Effort was made to keep it in the public eye, but this? Nothing.

I emailed Victoria Derbyshire about this, she had a big interview last year about Barry Bennell and his abuse victims. Can other Bears follow up with the latest information and court cases, link in the Celtic Paedophile Ring.

Last edited:
Andy Woodward who was on the Victoria Derbyshire show is aware of the abuse up here by the scum over at the chamber of secrets..he was put in contact from someone from her show and has been in contact with people up here,that’s true as the day is long.

If anyone, especially any decent Protestant, Presbyterian and at least Rangers sympathetic if not outright supporting Scot is in any doubt as to the extent of 'their' control and influence in this country then this must surely persuade them of the true situation. It is universal and complete. It genuinely alarms me.

We absolutely must start voting for the right candidate at every election. Many will have to stomach voting for a party they would normally never vote for but it is the only way to resolve this. Otherwise what is happening will continue in perpetuity.

Seen on twitter last night that the original case against Torbett and Cairney in the 90's had a gag on court reporting, which the Court of Appeal overturned.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/COURT+GAG+IS+LIFTED+ON+CELTIC+BOYS'+PAIR.-a061003937

It's all really shady stuff if you ask me, and I wouldn't be surprised if they apply for a gag again.

Stinks to high heaven.

Yip, plenty to hide. Amazingly the gag was initially granted ! We've witnessed the goings on at Smyllum, so I can't see a gagging order being granted to Torbett.

Also in that link: "Jim Torbett was a founder member of Celtic Boys' Club and resigned during Jock Stein's reign as manager of Celtic FC." I thought he was kicked out by Stein.

Are there 10,000 active bears? Or better still 100,000.

Should we do it? Can we do it?

"Create or sign a petition that asks for a change to the law or to government policy.

After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government.

After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament.

You must be a British citizen or a UK resident to create or sign a petition."

https://www.gov.uk/petition-government.

Seen on twitter last night that the original case against Torbett and Cairney in the 90's had a gag on court reporting, which the Court of Appeal overturned.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/COURT+GAG+IS+LIFTED+ON+CELTIC+BOYS'+PAIR.-a061003937

It's all really shady stuff if you ask me, and I wouldn't be surprised if they apply for a gag again.

Stinks to high heaven.
Their mentality is to go to extaordinary lenths to prevent any sordid stories coming out, in any institution they are associated with.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42226648

Torbett trial brought forward a week to the 18th June instead of 25th,witnesses informed last couple days.

Jim McCafferty trial is due to start on 21st May 2018.
https://www.irishnews.com/news/nort.../former-celtic-kit-man-to-face-trial-1262810/

That is three trials coming up soon.
No wonder BBC timsville was trying to deflect earlier in the week.

Last edited:
Are there 10,000 active bears? Or better still 100,000.

Should we do it? Can we do it?

"Create or sign a petition that asks for a change to the law or to government policy.

After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government.

After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament.

You must be a British citizen or a UK resident to create or sign a petition."

https://www.gov.uk/petition-government.

This will all be buried again.

This will all blow over again.

This will not blacken celtcs name again.

We will do nothing again.

We will moan about it on here and post random blogs again.

This is where we live in an echo chamber. Fúck sake, that lot are so organised they have mobilised their support to force their club to pursue Rangers on a UEFA licencing issue.

We can't get together to even organise a petition.

Until someone pushes this in to the forefront of British media.... it will disappear in time.

Simply awful that the victims will never get closure because of this countries inherent fear of the poet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back