The Paedophile Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmy20saville2020housekeeper20catriona20canavan20with20fr20oconnel20rev20mclachlan20and20kevin20kelly20celtic20chairman20large.jpg

That is one creepy paedo looking bunch if ever you'll see one :eek:

Still no sign of EarlMoonbeam's dossier?

Delayed due to his personal life needing his full attention i believe, for what it's worth a book based on this would take considerable time. A simple timeline of events with links to the stories that are in the public domain would be effective to copy and share.

Most of the information can be had at the links on this threads.

Anyone have the skills to lay this out in a clean concise read ?

How on earth have the mentally challengeds managed to continully get away with these accusations? If it was us there would be a special edition with a 16 page pictorial pull-out!

Quite simply the whole thing is being suppressed by the combined efforts of mentally challengeds in high places to prevent Celtic FC from further more disclosures of despicable acts perpetrated by employees of this disgusting organisation. Note I didn’t use the words embarrassing, shameful or damaging as these adjectives don’t really apply to this mob as we’ve seen time after time.

I think SOME of the green and grey are embarrassed by this scandalous affair but the overall feeling I detect from them is anger that these deplorable things came to light in the first place and that they’re club has been challenged for the disgraceful way they’ve handled things.

I doubt there will be any more done to hold the perpetrators and that club to account such is their grip on things here but there’s nothing to stop people outside of Scotland trying to shed more light on the matter as there’s plenty more to come out if the will is there to go and get it.

If anyone, especially any decent Protestant, Presbyterian and at least Rangers sympathetic if not outright supporting Scot is in any doubt as to the extent of 'their' control and influence in this country then this must surely persuade them of the true situation. It is universal and complete. It genuinely alarms me.

We absolutely must start voting for the right candidate at every election. Many will have to stomach voting for a party they would normally never vote for but it is the only way to resolve this. Otherwise what is happening will continue in perpetuity.

We need to be a lot smarter than that, it's not a case of voting for the 'right' candidate, it's about getting involved and speaking out.

We have fans from every walk of life, every trade, every profession and every political hue. We are a broad church and that is something to cherish. We are united in our love of our club.

What we have to do is speak out, fly the flag, show our true colours. Get involved, become prominent in every field we are involved in, spread the word, spread the truth and fight back.

Don't change your politics, keep voting for what you believe in. Get out there and attack the scum where ever they may be, expose them for what the are. We need to fight on as broad a front as we can. Start networking, start writing to the press, local and national. Expose the corruption that exists in nearly every walk of life in this country we call Scotland.

Please....

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/former-celtic-coach-jim-mccafferty-14684840

Former Celtic football coach Jim McCafferty pleaded guilty to eight counts of sex assault today.

The 71-year-old Scot, who had been living at an address off the Ormeau Road in South Belfast,admitted the abuse of a juvenile on dates between December 2012 and December 2013.

The plea came as McCafferty was due to go on trial.

Before a jury was sworn in, his defence barrister Patrick Taylor asked that McCafferty be re-arraigned.

McCafferty entered Court 15 at Laganside in Belfast on a wheeled walking frame. Asked by a court clerk how he pleaded to the first count of sex assault, McCafferty said "guilty your honour".

He was then asked how he pleaded to charges two to eight and he repeated "guilty your honour".

McCafferty appeared wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and a grey cardigan. He consulted briefly with his lawyer before standing to admit the abuse.

The court was told by his defence barrister that "all medical evidence is complete". At that point, judge Patricia Smyth listed McCafferty's sentence hearing for June 22.

He then left the court ahead of being returned to Maghaberry Prison.

Very little is known here. Other than an individual has plead guilty to abusing children while he worked in football.
This thread title is apt in that it is called Paedophile Ring. How does this outcome for McCafferty's case help to expose the connected abuse that radiates out of Celtic?

The sentencing for McCafferty should be interesting on 22 June.

In cases like this, it can open the floodgates. Others may now come forward as I’m sure they’ll sadly be other victims given his time in football.

Celtic will be getting very very nervous.

From the link on page 2

McCafferty left celtic less than two weeks later :rolleyes:

Lawrence Haggart' s murderer, Brian Beattie also molested the son of a footballer who played for Scotland.
The name if the boy, thankfully, has never been released (as far as I know), but I'd be incredibly surprised if his dad was at a club other than Celtic.

Very little is known here. Other than an individual has plead guilty to abusing children while he worked in football.
This thread title is apt in that it is called Paedophile Ring. How does this outcome for McCafferty's case help to expose the connected abuse that radiates out of Celtic?
It doesn't. A trial would've shed more light on the extent of the cover ups but then the poor guys that suffered have to relive it all by giving evidence.The only winners here are Bheast Fc.They'll be praying Torbett changes his plea to guilty too.

I posted this earlier and again for the Bears in from work, it only takes a second to report this to Victoria Derbyshire. The more complaints and information she receives the better she can do her job.
Victoria (Auto Reply Message)

V
victoria@bbc.co.uk

|
Today, 13:02
You

Thank you for your email. Please take a moment to read the following, as it will help us deal with it more efficiently.

If you've sent a contribution to our programme - many thanks for your thoughts. We can't read every email we get on-air, but we do appreciate your input. Keep listening - you never know!

If you've sent a comment about our programmes, presenters, or services - thanks for your interest in the Victoria Derbyshire programme on BBC Two/BBC News Channel and BBC Online. We'll make sure it gets to the right people.

If you're after information, you may want to check our website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05qqk5c. You'll find details of our schedules and programmes there - and you can watch programmes you may have missed.

If you're making a submission under the Freedom of Information Act, please go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/foi/, where you'll be able to direct your enquiry through the appropriate channels.

Thanks again for taking the time to write to us,

Amazing the headlines and coverage that the MSM can create and allocate to a single unproven incident at Ibrox, where there was no hint of a cover-up, no evidence to suggest wrongdoing by the club itself, and no attempt to keep the matter out of the public conscience then or now in order to maintain a fiction of 'nothing to see here'.

Yet we all know that another club has paedophiles alive and well crawling out from under every stone and crevice of their entire institution, and a carpet of deceit bulging with the debris of guilt past that they have endeavoured for decades to hide from public sight.

The Scottish press are indeed the pack of dogs who don't bark.

Last edited:
Wonder if this will be the main headline news item on Pacific Quay CSC tonight?

Missed STV news. Did they run the story?

Mcafferty
Cairney
Torbett
Gerald King

All on trial. Did I miss any?

And there is zero reporting of this ring????

Amazing the headlines and coverage that the MSM can create and allocate to a single unproven incident at Ibrox, where there was no hint of a cover-up, no evidence to suggest wrongdoing by the club itself, and no attempt to keep the matter out of the public conscience then or now in order to maintain a fiction of 'nothing to see here'.

Yet we all know that another club has paedophiles alive and well crawling out from every stone and crevice of their entire institution, and a carpet of deceit bulging with the debris of guilt past that they have endeavoured for decades to hide from public sight.

This

BBC Scotland - Not fit for purpose

No headline or any mention of the convicted paedo who worked at Shame FC

Phucking disgrace

Club need to highlight the bias of BBC Scotland. Clear editorial slant to tarnish our reputation but ignore Tims ex employee found guilty of child abuse
Amazing not a word about this after the news coverage of us on bbc last week scum bastards

Wonder if this will be the main headline news item on Pacific Quay CSC tonight?

Missed STV news. Did they run the story?
It was an item of interest on the 'National' news at 6:30pm after STV's local news. 'Celtic' was mentioned, but no mention of a 'Paedophile Ring' but things seem to be getting more exposure regarding the seriousness of it.
It's a sorry state of affairs when news of Sturgeon pushing for another feckin Independence vote is STV's main story rather than the rape of Scottish children and the cover up of it at the hands of the catholic church and c*ltic football club.

A former teacher up on beast charges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44224644

If you dig a little deeper you find out that not only was he a former teacher, he was also a former chairman of... take a guess.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-court-gerald-king-st-marthas-primary-school/

Incredible that not one single investigative journalist will have a look at the links here.

How many suspected or convicted paedos need to have a common link to one organisation before alarm bells start ringing?

A former teacher up on beast charges.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44224644

If you dig a little deeper you find out that not only was he a former teacher, he was also a former chairman of... take a guess.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-court-gerald-king-st-marthas-primary-school/

Incredible that not one single investigative journalist will have a look at the links here.

How many suspected or convicted paedos need to have a common link to one organisation before alarm bells start ringing?

Seriously WTF is going on here ? (actually we all know that Bheast fc) are protecting themselves somehow and have got every single journalist and editor in the land in their back pockets?

This issue is not being taken seriously by the "free" press.

I know nothing about the world of journalism really, but I am sure there are a few Bears, and some very high profile that can clearly state what is going on. We need this called out for what it is, if they are covering up an association with the rest of that paedo ring then they too (the press) are complicit in what is going on.

If any of you guys, you know who you are know but cannot say in public please private message me.

We have to find a way to call this and stuff like all the interdicts that Lawwell and his cronies pass to stop things like this and other similar stories from going public. I know people previously have lost their livliehood (Alan Clarke) from printing "Lawwell controls football in Scotland", but we have to find a way of shaking this tree and stopping them from printing the truth! We have to start taking this seriously.

I know nothing about the world of journalism really, but I am sure there are a few Bears, and some very high profile that can clearly state what is going on. We need this called out for what it is, if they are covering up an association with the rest of that paedo ring then they too (the press) are complicit in what is going on.

Andrew Neil only one I can think of SKY/Sun Murdoch papal knight, BBC nearly all RC at top . STV national/ republic. Channel 4 Cosgrave Thomson Victoria Brebyshire RC Trinity Mirrow Irisg republicans Scotsam used to be barclay Brothers ( Opus Dei ) I think. Media is controlled by papists with their own agenda

The story of the teacher, not being linked to CBC/CFC and Torbett. The disappearance of the Nir Bitton trolls story, this is happening on a daily basis.

Do we have any evidence, anecdotally or other that Lawwell and the septic PR team are interfering, colluding, obstructing and directing the press? Lets get it out there!

What happened to the poster on here that was collecting and organising all the info on this subject ?

Yet we all know that another club has paedophiles alive and well crawling out from under every stone and crevice of their entire institution, and a carpet of deceit bulging with the debris of guilt past that they have endeavoured for decades to hide from public sight.

The Scottish press see it as their job - under precise instruction - to "level up" the share of the blame to first of all, continue their campaign of blackening our name, and secondly to thereby hopefully diminidh the blame that can be attributed to them.

I understand that people want to see publicity but you have to remember that the accused are facing very serious charges, on indictment, and a trial has yet to commence. Anything published at the moment has the potential to prejudice a fair trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back