The Paedophile Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilling stuff.

A cancer on society, with the power to resist and deflect investigation over decades.

Thanks for posting. I've copied the link in a post on the 'Torbett' thread.

Peados in position of power and influence is something I've been talking about for years.
It 100% goes on.
What makes anyone think it's limited to Asian gangs in Yorkshire? They are just the ones that get caught.
Very few of the high profile people ever meet justice or when they are exposed it's after they're dead and their victims get no justice.

Tidy it up and circulate.

celtic8.jpg

images

The victims have to have their revenge.

Last edited:
I'm glad we are highlighting this now. Maybe the prominence given (top of the news) to an anonymous accusation against us (to which we have responded with legal perfection and sensitivity) will open the door to the systematic and endemic abuse they have sought to cover up, and never been properly punished for.

So how do I find out if there’s a court interdict on this and if there is what is the reasons for it and the scope of that injunction?

Where does one even start to look?

The interdict itself should be published online for all to see the extent of their attempts to cover up abuse.

Last edited:
SFA compliance officer should be asked to investigate whether the SFA was properly investigated after one of their linesmen was caught being a paedo.

EUFA ethics committee should be asked about what possible punishments are available if and when paedo ring coverups are proven

Join the dots on these blogs and its clear the vested interests are involved in a massive cover up.
SNP,Celtic FC and the Catholic church are clearly in cahoots and have been for decades.
The SFA enguiry will be another whitewash.

When the inevitable phrase of being separate from the club springs up, keep this to hand and share far and wide.I have copied this from the imperial bears site, any additions to prove the undeniable link should be added and shared.

1. Jim Torbett, one of the 6 known paedophiles or sex offenders to have operated from the club, approached legendary Celtic manager and infamous paedophile harbourer, Jock Stein, for permission to set up a ‘nursery’ using the clubs name.

2. During Torbett’s first trial the court was told how Jock Stein kicked Torbett out of the club. In fact Celtic fans proudly tell you this, thinking it meant he didn’t need to notify the police! How could Stein kick Torbett out of a completely separate entity?

3. Jock Stein also brought Frank Cairney to the club to get rid of the smears and innuendo surrounding it while Torbett was there. Not only did Stein let a paedophile roam undetected for decades by failing to notify the authorities, but he also managed to replace him with another! A club like no other indeed! But again, can the PR guy with the big brush tell us how Stein was able to make these decisions on behalf of a totally separate entity?

4. When a boy was allegedly abused by ‘Big Frank’ on a trip to the US his family confronted Liam Brady & club scout John Kelman about the ordeal. Brady insisted that Cairney was removed from his position. Again, how can Brady insist on the removal of a member of a completely separate entity?

5. The family of the same victim were made to sign a statement saying they would not notify the police. The agreement was made with Liam Brady (then manager of Celtic Football Club), Celtic FC lawyers, and the current Celtic board which included Kevin Kelly and Jack McGinn. AGAIN, how could this agreement be made on behalf of a totally separate entity?

6. When Hugh Birt, former Celtic Boys Club Chairman, notified the Celtic board of his concerns over Torbett & Cairney, he was forced to resign, and lost his seat in the directors box at Celtic Park. Getting boring now, but how can he be forced to resign from an organisation completely separate from Celtic Football Club?

7. When Birt told the board his concerns, they were referred to club manager Davie Hay. Why was the club manager involved in an incident concerning a separate entity?

8. Celtic Boys Club used Celtics training ground, Barrowfield, for matches and training. Did they pay rent? Is it normal for Celtic to allow completely separate entities to use their facilities on a regular basis?

9. When ‘Big Frank’ was arrested, the then Celtic manager and lifelong friend of the alleged paedophile rushed to his defence saying ‘He has the whole of my backing, and that of Celtic Football Club to a man’. Why would the manager of Celtic Football Club offer the club’s support to a man accused of child abuse involving a separate entity? Did they come out and offer support of the paedophile linked to Penn State? Or the BBC?

10. Kevin Kelly, former Celtic Chairman, was Honorary Vice Chairman of Celtic Boys Club.

11. Kelly, and fellow Celtic director Jack McGinn were director/employee of Torbett’s company, The Trophy Centre.

12. Torbett was a regular in the director box at Celtic Park, and fellow paedophile Frank Cairney was also a regular, as well as ‘having the ear’ of the club management.

13. Fergus McCann instructed Celtic lawyers to take a statement from John McCluskey, one of Torbett’s victims. Why would club lawyers be involved in an incident affecting a separate entity?

14. Celtic FC made payments of £1m to Trophy Centre while its owner was in prison...he was in charge of a separate entity. Why the payments?

Last edited:
There is so much damning evidence against them and their fucking church. I recently watched a couple of documentaries on the irish caffliks back in Boston. They fought the proddy politicians until they almost totally ran Boston politics. Boston is now the number 1 paedo infested city on the planet with 95% of them irish cafflik.

Same is happening in Scotland. irish cafflik paedo scum.

This is a good piece of research pulling all this together. I pray that somehow these deviant scum of society are all one day brought to justice. Cannot even start to think, what these kids and their families must have gone through. I know if it had ever happened to my kids, I would probably be serving a life-sentence. All this information available, yet Mark Daly chooses to create a piece regarding us. Sadly we know what Daly and the BBC's priorities are and of course they have a history of harbouring deviants.

If I may and please do not be offended, as a draft to this audience it is fine as someone has already suggested, but this needs told far and wide and for that, you may wish to tidy up the English and do away with the expletives and provide proper respect to the Royal Family. I can have a foul mouth myself at times, but as someone once told me quite correctly, swearing is just an admission of a poor vocabulary. Remember, We are the people and at all times we must be seen to represent that.

Keep up the good work though.

The media are under smelly spell.

Snap out it, join the dots, dig deeper you cowardly bastards.

By doing very little you are complicit in a huge sporting and moral scandal.

There must be a journalist in England interested in this. Who broke the scandal down south ?

I work beside a guy who's brother was on celtics books in the sixties and he was sexually abused by a coach there. Messed him up so much he emigrated to the US to escape the whole thing.

The mhedia are complicit in protecting these vile bastards who have wrecked peoples lives

It’s not a one off isolated case

It’s 5 or 6 people spread over decades who were preying and convicted of abuse and others who were found not guilty but are now being charged with historical offence and in court shortly

How these so called professional journalists can sleep is beyond me

I hope the people responsible are found guilty and the victims get some solace in their downfall

Just a pity the mhedia are hellbent on protecting them culprits and enablers

Humbug

Celtic FC made payments of £1m to Trophy Centre while its owner was in prison...he was in charge of a separate entity. Why the payments?

seems very quiet on this from the VBears, they are normally on top of this stuff.

Have they been warned off?

we are waiting on a Tiger Woods moment

every cant knows all stories are ready

Just waiting on a drunk reversing a car in to a wall.....

And all shall come out.

Any journalist worth his/her salt would investigate Kilsyth, Savile, Celtic, etc.

But none if them will.
Can someone google kilsyth saville, and upload the photo of saville , kevin kelly and the priests.
I live in kilsyth, he stayed with the priest regulary in the 70s/80s.
There must be plenty tims in there 50 s with stories to tell.
Add in cardinal o brien who was there later

I find extraordinary that they have that many friends in positions of influence they have and still can keep this scandal from blowing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back