The pain of Rhob MacLean was joyous

Don’t think Currie is too bad, he used to pull Sutton up a lot of the time. Strachan is god awful, he keeps interrupting himself when he’s explaining things. Still has that annoying god complex also.

He said it was sensational and a piece of magic, what more do you want, start singing the sash. To be fair and I think this goes for everyone, nobody seen that coming at all.

They're not at the game, their watching it on screens like everybody else.

This! He is a wank, but that was him excited, as you say what else do people want.

F all wrong with Currie either.

Even the amazing goal at the end by Roofe made him sound like he was at a funeral
Oh that little whank stained Darryl Currie and Strachan were both absolutely devastated.
Sorry to disappoint you but I attended a Champions League away game against Man Utd and Daryl Currie was on the same bus.
He was great lad, as were his dad and brother who are also massive Bears.

Sorry to disappoint you but I attended a Champions League away game against Man Utd and Daryl Currie was on the same bus.
He was great lad, as were his dad and brother who are also massive Bears.
Currie always strikes me as a good professional and if you cannot see that he is a Bear it is no more than because of that.
I don't want massive Bears who should be neutral to always have their mask at their knees.
We are a lot of things, but we are not Filth.

Watched it on BTSports instead of the usual RTV, the picture quality is better. Commentary was awful, couldnt be arsed switching over, Should've.

Currie is a bluenose.

I understand the OP. It’s a hard one with McLean, I can’t tell if it’s just his commentary style that I don’t like or if he’s genuinely hating when we do well.

BT could and should do a lot better than him.

That’s about as animated as I’ve heard MacLean and Currie is a bluenose. People just post this nonsense regardless of who’s commentating or what the commentary is actually like. Crocker is the only one who to me is noticeably less buoyant when we score as opposed to other sides. MacLean could have bounced about singing follow follow and you’d have still had people giving it “eh you could tell he was hurting”.

Of all the games and moments to complain about the commentary for I don’t get this. Rae and McCoist, of course, loved it, McLean called it “absolutely sensational”, Strachan was clearly jokingly annoyed as an ex manager of them but still sung our praises, Currie has always been a good professional, even Richard Gordon on the bbc sang our praises FFS even Michael Stewart and Sutton thought it was an amazing goal!

Even at the Roofe goal he couldn't get excited. Could barely fake it while the co commentator was buzzing.

He said it was sensational and a piece of magic, what more do you want, start singing the sash. To be fair and I think this goes for everyone, nobody seen that coming at all.

No way. Alex Rae said he was glad he was in the main stand out of the rain.

Weirdly enough two seconds later his pictures went along with the rest of us.

Signed, Stan Dard.

Pretty sure Alex Rae said he was glad he was sitting in the main stand when the rain started to come down heavy.
Heard him say that. They were doing the commentary from a studio in Glasgow. McLean was on the radio before the match and was saying the gers were in fine form and he hoped for a victory.

Maybe already been mentioned but isn't it well known that members of Currie's family are season ticket holders at Ibrox?

Was not watching the screen when we got the penalty, listening to the commentary. Thought I heard the word penalty being mentioned in his gloomy voice.
Checked the screen to see tav slotting it away. Seriously thought that they had been awarded one going by his voice.

Even the amazing goal at the end by Roofe made him sound like he was at a funeral
Oh that little whank stained Darryl Currie and Strachan were both absolutely devastated.
Get a grip man.
Maclean doesn't support either or the old firm and Currie is 100% a Rangers fan

Yes

Can’t remember the exact words that came out. .. The camera panned back to them and Strachan basically was telling them both to calm down about their reaction about the Rangers result.

Back